• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how many pokeballs did you throw at dialga or palkia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyther23

Teh Win
Wow, lol, catching dialga, major arduous experience.

It starts out, I click on him, and go into battle, right? I figure, 'eh, this'll be easy all the legendaries are easy to catch, a great ball should do it'

So I go to my bag, right? Click on 'Pokeballs' and click on the great ball.

It goes. Wiggles once. Wiggles twice. Wiggles a third time. DINK! Hey, waddya know, i caught it...

seriously dude....

Igloo

PinsirUsedGroundTime
It goes. Wiggles once. Wiggles twice. Wiggles a third time. DINK! Hey, waddya know, i caught it...

seriously dude....
Wow, talk about luck! I tried Pokéballs and Great Balls before I resorted to using my Master Ball. I thought it'd be easy, too, seeing as I've caught other legendaries with great ease. However, my team wasn't very highly leveled at the time. But I digress.

Raichu111092

Agh! Almost had it!
an EQ from my Gastrodon got it down really low, then i caught it with 1 ultra ball.

I was so shocked i almost dropped my DS.

macoroni

Dialga and Palkia are actually one of the easiest legendaries to catch out of all the games imo. I got both their life down very close to red than used a great ball and caught them. (I have both Diamond and Pearl version) :)

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Dialga shocked me at how easy it was to catch, only one dusk ball (it wasn't even night, i mistakenly used it instead of an ultra ball).

major_yoshi

MOO?!?!?!
Dialga shocked me at how easy it was to catch, only one dusk ball (it wasn't even night, i mistakenly used it instead of an ultra ball).

yeah I dont know but I think that counts as part of a cave cause you cant fly from there so it would still do quadruple catch rate.

Excalibur

Psi Core Commander
Pokeball, go!

*Dink*

o_O It was supposed to be a joke... Scared the hell out of me.

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
I caught it with a Fast Ball I imported from my Jap. Pearl...

*Mason Threw One Pokeball*
Boop
Boop
Boop
*Clink*

I just started Laughing alot

kiddragon

Giratina 4eva!
i used 2 net balls on palkia whhile it was on orange HP

Dragonzilla25

Kirby will pwn u
I just used my master ball, becuase 1 I was too lazy and 2 I couldn't think of anyone else to use it on.

SomeRandomLunatic

One dusk ball and Dialga was mine...

Sapphire Lugia

NSider: SWAMPERTGIRL
Dialga took me about eight Ultra Balls, three Great Balls, and 1 Poke'ball. I managed to catch it in an Ultra Ball.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Can anyone say 10...

bassface

bassface OWNZZ
I got lucky. One thunder attack from my luxray and an ultra ball. Caught and I was SO happy

Status
Not open for further replies.