• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how many pokeballs did you throw at dialga or palkia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Not to brag or anything..but after restarting my pearl, I managed to catch Palkia with one Net ball after he was at 1/3 health and paralyzed. That's just sheer luck right there though.. especially since for some reason it took me 4 tries to beat Cyrus... It never took me that long before.

MyStiC

Pokemon Elite
I'm not joking. One Quick Ball. Well maybe it's not all that great since it's Quick; it worked with Giratina too..

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Lawlz, I took the easy way out because my pokeymans were weakened from the battle with Cyrus, so I used the Master Ball and caught it. Yes, I know I wasted a Master Ball, but it'll probably just sit in my Bag forever if I didn't use it. X3

palkia: about 10-finally caught in ultra ball
heatran: 2-dusk and quick ball
mesprit: one-quick ball
azelf: about 20 then I threw th master ball
uxie: same as palkia
gitirina: about 30!!!!!
cresselia: used a master ball i got in a trade

iPear

Bathroom Wizard
the first time, I ran through like 4 dusk balls, but my game popped out when it was in my pocket and I ddn't save, so I had to do it again during hte day time the next day, and it took like 18 ultra balls, I got mad, so I just tried again later, and it took like 8 dusk balls.

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
I got Dialga down to red and tossed a Poke Ball at it. That's all I needed to do.

1 move and 1 dusk ball
earthquake - dusk ball, was the nature i was hunting for aswell =)

Status
Not open for further replies.