• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many Pokemon do you have on your Pokedex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many pokemon have you seen and caught on your Pokedex? I have seen 63 Pokemon, and Own 47. I am at Fuschia City with 4 badges.

Meh, 248 owned. I stopped collecting Pokémon and am now training them to battle with my friends. I traded my best Pokémon to Emerald, so I'm just training some UU.

But when I trade all my emerald Pokémon to there, I migh be able to try to fill the Pokédex.

dragonmaster_jonathan

Local Dragonmaster
(firered) I dont know how many ive seen, but I just got my 156th pokemon... about 2 minutes ago, I evolved Quilava :D

ohh, and i have all the badges already

Nice. I just evolved a Kakuna, so now I'm up to 48.

Blueysicle

Master Procratinator
Let's see, in FR I've seen 194 Pokemon and I own 107. Obviously, I have all the badges and have beaten the Elite Four. But I haven't really been searching for new Pokemon or evolving any to add to my Pokedex lately.

jordman

in my fire red i have:

pokemon seen: 304
pokemon caught: 216

yep, i like to trade pokes from my ruby, sapphire, and emerald

R

random_bob

for kanto, i have all the pokemon except #001-#006 (bulbasaur to charizard) and mew
for national i have around 240

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
Own 373, seen 376, own 150 in Kanto.

The only obtainibles I'm missing are Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Misdreavus, Sneasel, Mantine, Entei, Suicune, and Ho-oh. I hate Colosseum.

DragoniteMaster

Dragon Master
383 Pokemon owned in National and 383 seen, im missing Celebi, Mew, Deoxys, too bad there is no JAA where i live so it might take a while to get those 3...

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Not a lot. Like, 100+ seen and around 80+ caught.

I blame shiny Pokemon :p.

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
Kanto
Seen:130
Owned:115

Nationally
Seen:215+
Owned:195

KITE

I saw 183, and I have 127

L

Lucky_TCG_trainer

Kanto
Seen:150/Owned:150
National
Seen:350/Owned:334
uuhuhu i have a silver card

Wyndigo

Orange Champion
Just counting Kanto

Seen: 150
Owned: 98

It's gonna be a bugger getting an Ekans... I have to beat XD again...

Aquarelle

Staff member
I've seen 223 pokemon, and have caught 185 on Leaf Green. On fire red, I've seen 100 something, and have caught 62 on Fire red, since I've just started over a few days ago.

Dark Aerodactyl

i am not a spammer
before 2 days I started FR again. I am in Cinnabar Island. Have 15,36 minutes of play and 15 pokemons

matrix_Logic

Nothing of interest.
I've seen 24(Insert last digit) and caught 19(insert last digit)
Something like that In my leaf green
In fire red I've seen like 300 and caught like 250
not exactly sure

Status
Not open for further replies.