• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many pokemon have you captured?

How many pokemon have you captured in Pokemon Ranger 2?

• 1-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 51-100

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 101-250

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 251-500

• 501-1000

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 1001-5000

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 5001+

• Total voters

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
I looked around and saw no thread like this so...

How many pokemon have you captured in Pokemon Ranger2? I can't check now but when I can I will post it.

*runs and gets game*

936 pokemon captured...

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
I now have a chance to check..... 1288 pokemon! I just captured the FINAL pokemon. So I have finished the game once again.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
5,000+

I wish. ;_; No, I've captured 981 pokemon so far. Not too too shabby I guess. I really need to capture those last 19 pokemon to get a grand total of 1,000.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i currently have made 2005 captures, i completely finished the game plus i captured strong pokemon repeatedly for boosting my levels.

diddykong

Uber Gamer
3084 last time I checked. Thanks to me spending ages running through the Capture Arena in a sad attempt to get a lv. 99 Styler. Which I don't have, so doing the Arena captures was pointless now I'm back onto Dungeon 2.

Protoman EXE

Aegis Shield Up!!!
I have 84 pokemon