• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many Pokemon merch items do you have?

How many?

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 1-10

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 11-25

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 26-50

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • 51-99

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 100+

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
26-50 in poll *^*
Sloooowly trying to make it grow, since all I do right meow is the games.

Coolio35

I have a Kyogre and a Pikachu Pokedoll, a scribbling block, Artbook in Xerneres Design, a Memory game with Froakie and a Pokemon Center Xerneres Cup. I think this is enough for me because the merch is very expensive.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
At the moment I have I would guess 30 plushies. That's the only pokemon related merchandise I have besides games.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I have like a dozen Tomy figures (the latest one being a Hawlucha one), several plushies (I want the new Mew one so bad ha ha), some keychains and even a Pikachu hoodie. ^^;

Jirachi100

Kirby Fan
I want to put my answer in the poll but I honestly don't know how many I have. Everything is in a mess is why. I have lots of plushies and plastic figures but I can't count them when I don't have them all in the same place. Plus I'd actually want to count mine and my brother's together if I was going to count them. (I think a few we never decided on who owns them, lol)