• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many Pokemon version games do you have?

Too_Hungry35

I'm TOO cool.
I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen. I'm soon gonna get Pearl. Then later on, Diamond.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
All of them except Fire Red, Green & D/P.

Roeno

I've got red, blue, yellow, gold, crystal, sapphire, emerald, fire red and leaf green.
Later I'll get both diamond and pearl.

Nixon's Head

Former Nsider
Red, Yellow, Blue, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, Fire Red, i have pearl preorded

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
I've got Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Firered, and Emerald, with Diamond Preordered. Everything 'cept Leafgreen and Gold.

wiz4

is back.
I have G/S/C and R/S/LG/FR

Kay

Ka-boom
I have Silver, Sapphire, Emerald, and Leafgreen. I'm going to get Pearl, probably.

Endarkened_Gardevoir

Darkling's Lullaby
Just Ruby and Sapphire at the moment. I'm getting Emerald next month, Diamond in April, and Pearl when I can afford it.

trapezechimpanz

I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal (I can't play them anymore, since they don't fit into DS lites.) Ruy, Saphire, Emerald, and Leaf Green.
I am going to get pearl when it comes out, and then if it has a third installment, I'll get that!

wad11656

CrazedPokémonBreeder
I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Ruby, Sapphire, Stadium, and Colosseum...Favorites:Gold, Yellow, Ruby, (Colosseum??) I shall get Diamond as soon as I can. I hope I'm going to get it on my 15th birthday, July 1st, but I don't think I can wait that long!!! :(

EDIT: New rank!!! Woot! Woot!

Last edited:

Dj Travis

Blue, Red, Yellow, Pinball, Card Game, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Stadium 2, Puzzle League, Puzzle Challenge, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Colosseum, Box, XD, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Dash, Link! & Mysterious Dungeon - Blue Rescue force.

So that would be 22.

LeafiaMaster

Pokemon expert
I have Red,Yellow,Gold,Crystal,Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald,Pokemon Stadium,Firered,Leafgreen,and Pinball, I'll be getting Diamond and Pearl when they come out.^_^

Jorah

What do I put here?
Red, Silver, LeafGreen, Emerald and Mystery Dungeon Red. I'm going to get Diamond.

I'm sure there was a topic just like this in another section...

Dude18210

Fear my freaky hair!
All but blue :( I also have a bunch of spin-offs (puzzle challenge, pinball, etc.) Planning on getting both Diamond and Pearl at the same time. :D

Xinkc

Knight of Oblivion
Games I have:Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Colliseum
Going to get when they come out in America: Diamond and then Pearl
Games I had but got rid of: Red, Blue, Yellow, Stadium, Stadium 2, Pinball, Card Game (the one for the GBC)
Games I never had: XD Gale of Darkness, Pinball RS, Crystal