• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how many pokemon will ash catch this region/ how early will they show gen 7 pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheld999

ok so in kanto./orange islands he had 14 in jhoto he had 6 in hoen 6 sinnoh 6 uniova 9 so how many will he get in kalos ?

and also how early or late in the season will they show the next gen ? like in kanto 1st ep they showed hoho in orange league tracey sketch an elekid?

so how will gen 7 come into it? will ash lose to a gen 7 in the league or will one of his pokemon evolved into something that from another region ? anyways what do you think ??

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
as for the pokemon he will catch as fas as i know it will be a minimum of 6, not sure about the maximum .

about gen 7 we're not sure about it since we're just in the beginning part of gen 6.

Shiny pokemon lower

Like you say Ash will Catch a minimum of six pokemon . I think (and hope) that Ash will catch more. Both the writers (and Ash I hope :p) knows better now how to do the rotation of the pokemon he has. It's also a possibility to let Ash Catch some of the old pokemon which mega evolses.

Gen 7? Its to early to talk about Gen 7 when gen 6 just have started! By the way I think it's against the Forum rules to talk about the next generation anyway.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Probably 6 or 7 Pokemon and we probably won't hear about anything from generation 7 until the last year of XY.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Minimum of 6 IMO, MAximum of 8. Hopefully they have ROTATION and not that stupid BS they pulled in Unova.

PokeMaster366

Minimum of 6 IMO, MAximum of 8. Hopefully they have ROTATION and not that stupid BS they pulled in Unova.

You mean where the rotation just gave a cheap excuse for the writers to arbitrarily have Ash currently hold the Pokemon that just so happens to solve the problem of the episode, or are you just sour over the idea that all the Pokemon learned almost all of their new moves off-screen with no build-up, especially in the case of Pignite learning Brick Break w/o even figuring out how to use Arm Thrust?

...Yeah, we see your point.

chalkus

Ash needs to keep Charizard on his team as a permanent fixture. He is his strongest Pokemon by far and makes no sense to switch him out. Then get 6 more Pokemon and switch out what he wants depending on the battle. What would really be cool is if Ash can teleport Pokemon from Oak' s place to anywhere in the world he is at without needing to go to a Pokemon Center.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
You mean where the rotation just gave a cheap excuse for the writers to arbitrarily have Ash currently hold the Pokemon that just so happens to solve the problem of the episode, or are you just sour over the idea that all the Pokemon learned almost all of their new moves off-screen with no build-up, especially in the case of Pignite learning Brick Break w/o even figuring out how to use Arm Thrust?

...Yeah, we see your point.

No I mean good rotation. And I meant it in terms of the league. With the occasional older Pokemon coming in from time to time before the league.

Zenith88

Good supportive language are used in this post I like very much the review of this fashionable post and subscribe it so give more details about.Thanks.

sheld999

reason for gen 7 is we saw a gen 2 pokemon( hoho ) at start of gen 1 and during the orange league tracey saw a elekid

MattySadler

Minimum of 6 Pokemon is sensible, but I'd like them to attempt Pokemon rotation again and get it right this time. I was looking forward to seeing it in Unova, but the team that had so much early potential just flopped. Anything between 6 and 10, done well, would be great.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Remember that there aren't all that many new pokemon this time, especially compared to Unova. Ash already has two pokemon who can Mega Evolve, both of whom are fan favourites, so there's not an urgent need for him to catch more.

The only new families to choose from are:
Chespin line- Clemont
Fennekin line- Serena
Froakie line- Ash
Bunnelby line- Clemont
Fletchling line- Ash
Scatterbug line
Litleo line
Flabebe line
Skiddo line
Pancham line
Furfrou line
Espurr line
Honedge line
Spritzee line
Swirlix line
Inkay line- James
Binacle line
Skrelp line
Clauncher line
Helioptile line- Alexa and Clemont
Tyrunt line
Amaura line
Hawlucha
Dedenne- Clemont
Carbink
Goomy line
Klefki
Phantump line
Pumpkaboo line- Jessie
Bergmite line
Noibat line

I can't honestly see more than three more pokemon from those being given to Ash, especially as Serena still needs more and Team Rocket will likely catch another pokemon each at some point. Then there's all the showcases which Gym Leaders and (maybe) Elite Four members will own, and I'm sure we'll be satisfied. I'd rather see five pokemon handled well, like in Hoenn, than ten handled haphazardly.

Mr_Boss

ChaosMage Alexa also has a Gogoat(Skiddo line) and a Noivern(Noibat line).

This question is made harder than it should because there are such few new pokemon. If I were to make a guess, I say he catches at least 4 more, but maybe 1 or 2 are from a previous generation(just as you can in the games). I really want him to get a Lucario like in the games, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Navin

MALDREAD
There's a Pokemon Speculation thread in the Spoilers subforum that discusses this in greater detail.

Anyway, I would like to see:

1. Pikachu 2. Greninja 3. Talonflame 4. (Mega) Abomasnow 5. Aegislash 6. Tyrunt

reason for gen 7 is we saw a gen 2 pokemon( hoho ) at start of gen 1 and during the orange league tracey saw a elekid

when the anime started they were already starting on gen 2(jhoto) so it was normal to show gen 2 pokemon in the anime

Encyclopika

The Queen
Please post in the Next Pokemon Thread.

Thanks.

//CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.