• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Shinies Have You Seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
I just wanted to see how many shiny pokemon you've seen on the Gold and Silver versions. From my recollection, I remember they were actually quite common, I would always see shiny pidgeotto and krabby though I rarely cared to catch them. ;262;

Crystal king

けかいの妖怪~
Just the Red Gyarados And a Shiny Ditto. That's all i've seen

zeno48

Zaker!
I have only seen two shinies. A red gyrados and a yanma.

Dragon_Reborn

I have 5 shiny's on my gold version.I have a shiny Pidgeot,Exegguator,Rapidash,Gyarados,Ditto.I play this game alot though lol.I'm working on getting a shiny Dratini or Charmander now.

ME2

Iz dat wut I tink?
Hmm, only Gyrados, lol I have bad luck when it comes to shiny pokemon! T_T

U DIE TONIGHT

don't be afraid
Not including Gyarados? Hoothoot. :(

See my signature! I've also seen a shiny Ditto ;132; but I knocked it out :mad:

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
Only 2: Red Gyrados, and a Shiny Cleffa

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Gyrados. Red it is awesome.

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
In this genre Noctowl, and Zubat.

Putuk

BOILING LAVA!
None...
But I once saw a shiny ditto! (but didn´t have ANY pokéballz...)

SkinnySweatyMan

The Gyrados that everyone sees and I've also seen a shiny Hoot Hoot; however, I didn't have anything to catch it with. Oh well.

Karuni

i liek em shiny
Not including the Lake of Rage Red Gyarados, I saw a Nidoran F on Crystal and now have Nidoqueen. I've seen more shinies in the 3rd/4th gen actually. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.