• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many shinys?

How many Shinys did you see?

• ZERO!!!!!

Votes: 39 12.5%
  • UNO(1)!

Votes: 48 15.4%
  • 2 to 3

Votes: 63 20.3%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 51 16.4%
  • 10 and more

Votes: 110 35.4%

• Total voters

VF-dry bones

Re-playing Fire Red.
Ive got and had quite a few.
Off the top of my head (and this isnt all of them) i currently have stroed in my PC Boxes (all legitimate mind..)
Sandslash, Metagross, Azumarill, Exxecutor, Bellosom, Geoudue, Gravvelller, Golem, Skitty, Ralts, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Kricketune, Luxray, Magikarp, Giratina, Rotom, Cressillia, Gyrados, Pelliper annnnddd Heatran.

and the fakes that i got traded accidentally (dont ask): Celebi, Entei, and Mew (however there is a chance that the Mew is real.)

The_master_trainer

Shiny hunter
I've seen 1, it was a poocheyana in Emerald

Xenavire

*Merlingoose*
...err... 30+ in the last week, all bar one chained... (Giratina O_O)

Blue Houndoom

Fire-type Lover
I've never battled a trainer with a shiny, but then gain I don't have WiFi yet. I caught my first D/P shiny - Machoke - about five minutes ago, lol.

spawngod316

I'm just a thinker
I've seen one on my game. I have traded for the rest, and I currently have a whole box of them.

Zubeon

I have 3 on my Diamond cart, none of which were caught there.

1. Aipom (Colosseum)
2. Roselia (Sapphire)
3. Seadra (FireRed)

Keizer

The Helios
Well my first shiny ever that i got by myself was a rattata.:D I was just going to viridian city to go get someone to fly back to the E4 and then i saw this guy and i'm just like "...............SHINY RATTATA!!!! FTW!!!!!!!! ". Then after that i talked to someone on the irc channel here and somebody by the name of mothra gave me a shiny nidoking and a gliscor for free, simply because i said "MOSURA". It helps to be a godzilla fan.;) Then my next shiny i traded my nidoking for was a mew....worst mistake ever....horribly trained. So now i have a shiny mew with stats worse then a slugma sitting in the GTs waitting for some sucker to trade for their dialga. Gotta love this world.:D

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Where's the option for four?

I've got a shiny Paras, Unown (R), Lumineon and Gyrados (caught fishing on Route 224, not in the Lake of Rage). How long have I been playing this game, and that's it?

Articunownz

who's dat pokemon?
i forgot how many i have

Cutty

Forever now
196 shinies now. Still below 200. I have more kinds than numbers.

Xyden

Legend Of Steel
I own 30+ shinies and a few not so legit, didnt check before I traded but oh well. See which I have from my list.

ash ketchum

can some1 xplain 2 me why every pokemon that i have come accross has been a shiney and i only got pokemon diamond 2day

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
^idk

I have 3
Manaphy
Torkoal
Machoke.

mew..

What do you want?
i have uh.....\to many to count, probably a box full of em.
mainly i dont "hunt" for shinies.
i trade rare pokes for shinies, i also got pretty much every shiny legend
( cept arceus, darkrai, shaymin, mesprit, cressila,)