• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Stars Does Your Trainer Card Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volvagia

I beat the E4, won a Master Contest, captured 50 flags and made it through the Battle Tower. That makes four stars. :]

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
i just got my 4th star from winning 100 battles at the battle tower

A Local Guy

two...
complete pokedex and E4 cleared.
can't stand the battle tower or contests, and no-one to steal flags from.

mew..

What do you want?

beat e4 and complete pokedex.

battle tower doesn't like me, can't dance in the contests, no one i know plays pokemon so we can steal flags.

dnd

mine and my brothers hit 2 stars at a score of 12,000 and just after that i hit 50 flags underground lol

DragonFire353

Deoxys Master
4stars with pkdx 493, only one is battle tower which i havent goten past 30 in which really ticks me off

ZenX

Well mine has 3 stars as I've done e4 battle tower(It at least cost me a day :S) wins & contests(It was piece of cake since I had my master rank winners from my sapphire version :D) as for the pokedex I've seen 382 and I own 282 and as for the platinum flag thing I don't have anyone around me who plays the games that I could do the flag capture thing...

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
I Have Got 5 Stars On Pearl:), But Currently Only Have 2 Stars On Diamond The E4 And The Nat Dex

Leki

Gym Leader Morty <3
the E4 one and the Underground one
Hm, is there anyway to Underground with people over Wi-Fi?
I only have one :(
Don't feel bad, I only have one as well. ^___^
I have around 400 on my Pokedex, so i hope to get that soon, and my Staraptor is on the last stage of a Cool Contest.... you have to win each type to get a star, yes?

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
Got my 3rd star yesterday (Pokedex complete) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.