• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Stars Does Your Trainer Card Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

true+false

Only one at the moment, from the Elite Four. I'm working on the Pokédex and Battle Tower, and I can get the one from the flags as soon as I get my second game to Eterna.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i have five stars and a black card since today:)

for the last star i had to do that damn 100 streak
at the battletower, i barely made it alive out of there i tell you.

it took me more than 2 weeks to acchieve that, the pass doesn't have a very impressive look
too, the gold words don't mix with the black background.

Last edited:

Matchre

Burn, baby, burn.
Gah. I'm barely plodding 'long at two stars.

Only... only two stars! I've got to get to work! Must ... be ... better ... trainer ... Gah, again.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I've only done my PokeDex and Elite four, I usually give up after that. And you only need 490 to complete your DEX and get that star o_O Arceus, Shaymin and Darkrai don't count.

Just the Elite Four one...I've been too busy EV training things to fill my Pokedex, and then I get too busy to do any Battle Tower battles...So I'm working on the Pokedex star and the Battle Tower star...

Zbynek

I have 2 stars-E4 and 100 consecutive battles in battle tower,when I need some TMs

CleoCosette

Glitter and be Gay!
Only one at the moment, from the Elite Four. I'm working on the Pokédex and Battle Tower, and I can get the one from the flags as soon as I get my second game to Eterna.
Same here. I'm closest to the Underground one.

HANZ

Only have 2. Whoever has a 5 star card had to cheat to finish the pokedex because you can't get Arcues or Shaymin.

Or am I wrong?

John Light

I have 3

the elite four one

the underground one

the pokedex one (I have all except darkrai, shaymin and arceus)

I am currently attempting the contest one and have reached ultra rank on all but cute contests, not master yet.

Seafarer

Legendary Ranger
I've got 4. I just need to beat the Battle Tower. How that Tangrowth got ten criticals in a row I'll never know...

I have a silver card (3 stars). I still have to win master rank in every contest and do the 100 win streak in the battle tower.

Arande

got my 3rd star (dex) yesterday. Probably won't get anymore since battle tower luck haxes me, and I don't know anyone to steal flags from. Ah well, I like the silver pass (silver and blue are my favorite colors)

EmeraldPhoenix

Shiny Hunter
I've only got one...I'm too busy SRing for shinies and trading and all that jazz to get past the E4 Sar so far...although I COULD do the underground one since my dad has a DS now...

Status
Not open for further replies.