• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Stars Does Your Trainer Card Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
Mine has one star ^_^'

Does anyone know specifically how to 'complete the capture the flag mini-game'?

I know what CTF is, I'm just not sure how to 'complete' it.

Jirachi-999

Shiny Hunter
I got 3 Stars.

1st. Defeated E4
2nd. Master Contest
3rd. Completed PokeDex

I haven't even tried to get the 100 consecutive wins, and
I'm not sure how to start the flag thing underground. Can
someone help me? =)

Officer Jenny

Poliwag ftw
Mine has one star ^_^'

Does anyone know specifically how to 'complete the capture the flag mini-game'?

I know what CTF is, I'm just not sure how to 'complete' it.

you just have to do it lots, i think its something like 50 times? not 100% sure on that number
so yeah, steal a whole lotta flags

i have three stars at the mo, working on the dex one

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
2. E4 and Battle Tower. 8D

;006;

aerisLana

i cannot believe
I only have 1 star... *sobs*

I'm too lazy to finish the Battle Tower, I'm still on the quest in completing my Pokedex, and I still need to win the Beauty & Smart master contests. =(

jackjack

Venusaur The Best
1... I'm just a noob. But tbh i cant be bothered with battle tower and contests and i cant do ctf

Turtwig.owns

How are you guys filling your freaking dex without hax? You cant ask for johto starters on GTS without seeing them in-game, and I dought all of you have 100% completed emeralds national DEX without hax, SO HOW??!! If you DO know how to ask for pokemon on gts without seeing them and without hax PLEASE tell me cause I want to know. I have 1 star at the moment because I just bought my new diamond a week ago.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
How are you guys filling your freaking dex without hax? You cant ask for johto starters on GTS without seeing them in-game, and I dought all of you have 100% completed emeralds national DEX without hax, SO HOW??!! If you DO know how to ask for pokemon on gts without seeing them and without hax PLEASE tell me cause I want to know. I have 1 star at the moment because I just bought my new diamond a week ago.

the battletower has almost every data, i also traded alot with local buddies and the unobtainible legendaries are to be gotten on the tradingsections of sites like this & the jotho's can also be obtained from colloseum or XD.

Turtwig.owns

Jirachi, Darkrai, Mew, Shaymin, Celebi, and Arceus are all unobtainable without hax. I mean to say, They are not Widely* availiable without hax. I know there are a few event mews, movie darkrais, colloseum Jirachi's, and some others too. But** I seriously dought that very many people would trade them. Atleast, the origonals (dupes). And since NO ONE has arceus WITHOUT HAX, it is currently IMPOSSABLE to finish your dex. TAKE THAT HAXORS! Unless...you all have japanese versions of coarse. Even if you do, that still makes you minor* Haxors just for abusing the glitch's.

Status
Not open for further replies.