• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Stars Does Your Trainer Card Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

I have 2....E4 and Pokedex...don't think I will ever get the black card...

DW_Inuyasha

The Breeding Machine
Mine is 3. I am playing through Pokemon XD again, almost there, to get Zangoose, which will complete the Pokedex, giving me 4. Then just the Contests and I have em all :)

Yoshikin

Yoshi with a Nyasuu
Well, all I have to do to get 3 stars is to breed and evolve some pokemon which I really have to do today. So I'll probably have 3 stars today. And maybe I'll start on the Contests...

NES

Flip me to the side!
Only 3 stars... i forgot where to get the 4th :(.

TheGreatRandoxy

Goldikarp&3reds
evryone be proud of me!!!
I just got my 5th star yesterday woot!woot!

Yoshikin

Yoshi with a Nyasuu
evryone be proud of me!!!
I just got my 5th star yesterday woot!woot!

Congrats on the 5th Star! =D
That just makes me want to work harder to get all the Evolutions in my Pokedex, get alot of wins in the battle tower and do better in contests. What a drag! xD

Essencewing

Muckraking Trainer
I have three stars (The Silver Card). First Elite Four, then Pokedex, then only ONE Master Contest. The site says you have to have Master in all, but I did one and now I have the Silver Card. All there is left is the Platinum Flag and the Battle Tower. . .that last one is gonna be tough, even if I train my Munchlax for the job.

Yoshikin

Yoshi with a Nyasuu
I have three stars (The Silver Card). First Elite Four, then Pokedex, then only ONE Master Contest. The site says you have to have Master in all, but I did one and now I have the Silver Card. All there is left is the Platinum Flag and the Battle Tower. . .that last one is gonna be tough, even if I train my Munchlax for the job.

Really? Then that'll be a piece of cake! =D
Munchlax? Wow, unevolved Pokemon FTW!! xD

blisseymaster

Cyberdark_Zero
After 40 long boring hours at the Battle Tower, I finally obtained my last star today at about 12AM. The black trainer card looks freakin' awesome.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I have 3 stars. Beating the Elite 4, Beating Master Rank, Platnum Flag.

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
ive got 3 e4, contest and 50 flags

KiteCloud

Pokemon Learner
all 5 stars with me^ ^By 820+ game hours...
I have 490 pokedex except Mew,129 consecutive wins(Garchomp+Milotic+Magnezone) in Battle Tower~

Status
Not open for further replies.