• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Stars Does Your Trainer Card Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
Just got my 4th star on diamond after a 164 win streak in battle tower:)

Isaac

Dragon Master
I have 3 e4, 50 flags, and contest.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Trainer Card Status

I only have one, but I dropped diamond since august and just picked it up around x-mas, close to 2 with pokedex coming along.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Three. I have beaten the Elite Four, played underground many many times, and I recently had a 105 win streak in the Battle Tower. [and I'm never going back to that cursed tower again >_>]

slopEjoe

I have 3 the E4 one the contest one and the flag one. My pokedex is coming along nicely though.

slopEjoe

I have 3 the E4 one the contest one and the flag one. My pokedex is coming along nicely though.

Kyogre Master V3.0

5 stars!! Admittedly i have a play time of 500 hours though!!

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
I've got 3 stars right now, the E4, 50 flags, and completed dex. i'm working on the contest one now, but I don't plan to try for the battle tower for a while.

iamnotiangibson

EV Trainer
I only have the E4 star.

Next I'm going for 100 battle tower wins.

I'm only at 21 though, Palmer was tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.