• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Stars Does Your Trainer Card Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
I'm wondering between the members in SPPf.
Earning Stars and Colours for your Trainer's Card

The following tasks can be completed in any order, and are not linked to any particular trainer card colour. You gain one star for completing any single task, up to a cumulative total of five stars for completing all of the following tasks:

- Beat the Elite Four.
- Win any one Master Rank Super Contest
- Win 100 consecutive battles in Battle Tower
- Earn a Platinum flag in the Underground (Capture 50 flags)
- Capture all 493 Pokemon (excluding event-only Pokemon)
Thanks to Gamespot/Faqs for helping me in some

Red Card------> You start with this card
Blue Card------> Earn 1 star
Bronze Card------> Earn 2 stars
Silver Card------> Earn 3 stars
Gold Card-------> Earn 4 stars
Black Card------> Earn 5 stars

Mine has a total of 4 Stars,I completed all the tasks Except,For Completing the Pokedex.

Now.What is YOURS? ^_^

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I have 2 stars, the E4 one and the 50 flags one. I haven't had much time to do other things because of all the shiny collecting I've been doing.
That reminds me, I should add the rest on my shinies to my sig now.

xgina

Banned
e4 one

should have the battle tower one but i keep getting ****ing haxed to death

others i cant be bothered with.

Deathatron

SHINY MR MIME! =D
2 stars. E4 and 50 flags. I might go for the contest one... but they're soooo boring.

blindskater

I have 3 stars. E4, Platinum flag, and Super contest.

OverlordPhoros

Needs more Wobbuffet
Just the two. E4 and Super Contests. Pokedex isn't too far off. Battle Tower.. Ugh. Only managed up to 44 wins so far. Sapphire's B Tower was alot easier to get a 100 than this one that's for sure.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
uno staros, i dont do contest

Ze Skarmory

I have three stars, the elite four one, 50 flags, and pokedex completed.

Flygon master

Battle Me!
I have 3.I got a platinum flag,beat elite four,and beat cool contest in master rank.

Unknown Egg

My yolk cures cancer
I've got 2 stars. Elite Four and Master Rank. I can get 50 flags whenever I go to a friend's house and I have my Pokédex almost complete, but I can't see myself getting 100 consecutive wins at the Battle Tower any time soon.

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
1. the e4 one.although i am about to get the contest one and the flag one.

Status
Not open for further replies.