• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Stars Does Your Trainer Card Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocoUser16

Beware the Tobybro!
I've only got 1 from the Elite Four. There aren't any friends around me to do wireless and I haven't had much luck getting anything else

Jirachibow

#1 Munchlax Fan
I have 2 working on my third one.

Pedo

lolwut?
1 ;)
I've never got more then 1 in any of my pokemon games.

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
1, I don't feel like contests yet adn the battle-tower is full of hax. I am working towards 2 by completing the dex.

jorisw

I have two stars, the E4 one And the 50 flags one

razor fire

I have 3: E4, 50 flag and beating master rank in only cool contest.

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
I have one. I never get passed that one, and I don't even know which one it is.

DSDark

Breeder
i have 4, the only i have left is the battle tower and that's probably not going to happen

what does nurse joy say to you after you get the black card?

Last edited:

Havak

The Best
I currently have 2 Stars, a Bronze Card.

Beat Elite 4 - Done
Capture 50 Flags - Done
Complete Pokédex - Up to almost 400, I'll do it eventually.
Battle Tower - Managed 93, currently on 56 on my 9th attempt to get passed 100.
Contest - I hate them so haven't done it yet, borrowed a friends Pokémon but I need ot get more accessories before I can have a hope of winning. I want that Black card though so I'll manage it soon I hope.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
I got 1, from the E4

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
I got 1 from E4. I want to get a 2nd one from contests but I keep on losing at Master Rank Smart Contest.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
Four, working on fifth. But my Gyrados can't get enough hearts in the visual part of the Master Rank beaty contest. Dang. Off to the help thread to ask where to get more accessories aside from at the Veilstone Massage.

Status
Not open for further replies.