• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Stars Does Your Trainer Card Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunny

<-The ninja god
I have three stars.. though I used AR for one of them.
E4 - legit
Master Rank Contest - legit (beat three of them)
Pokedex - sadly, unlegitimate.. .I was up to 389 or so, but was testing the code, and accidently saved.
As for underground.
I am up to 49 flags out of a cheat code I activated.
I plan to get the Battle Tower one legit.. though I am losing my patience with the amount of Hax being pulled in it.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Three:

-Beat the Elite 4
-Got 50 flags underground
-Beat the beauty contest in the master rank.

Leaf Red

How are you guys filling your freaking dex without hax? You cant ask for johto starters on GTS without seeing them in-game, and I dought all of you have 100% completed emeralds national DEX without hax, SO HOW??!! If you DO know how to ask for pokemon on gts without seeing them and without hax PLEASE tell me cause I want to know. I have 1 star at the moment because I just bought my new diamond a week ago.

You don't need the normally unobtainable Pokemon to get the star.

I got my Johto Starters from Colosseum.

As for getting the rest, all you need is some nice friends who have the other games to help you along. No GTS needed.

Quanyails

Shining Ninetales
Got 3 stars;

Beat E4,
Master Rank Beauty (Yay, Walrein!)
50 Flags Underground (took an entire summer w/ my friend)

I can't do Battle Tower or Complete Dex. :p

mew..

What do you want?

eleite four
pokedex- (playing with my "unknown device" and saved @_@)

Cain

RAWR
3 Stars: Elite Four, Pokédex, and Cool Contest.

4 Stars.

- E4 Beaten.
- Super Contest Beaten (Smart).
- National Pokedex done (491 seen, 491 own. Not including Shaymin and Arceus.)
- 100+ win streak at Single Battle Tower.

The only thing I have to do now is to get 40 (I currently have 10) more flags...

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
I have 2 stars, completed Poke'dex and beaten E4, i think i would prefer Gold card to Black card though...

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
I have all 5 stars,I beat the elite 4,won a master rank super contest,I've definitley beaten the battle tower,I captured all 50 flags and I have all of the 493 Pokedex entries.Me and my friends had to trade lots of Pokemon to both manage to complete the Pokedex,but...I did it. !!*YAY*!!

Status
Not open for further replies.