• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Stars Does Your Trainer Card Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

I have 2....E4 and Pokedex...don't think I will ever get the black card...

DW_Inuyasha

The Breeding Machine
Mine is 3. I am playing through Pokemon XD again, almost there, to get Zangoose, which will complete the Pokedex, giving me 4. Then just the Contests and I have em all :)

Yoshikin

Yoshi with a Nyasuu
Well, all I have to do to get 3 stars is to breed and evolve some pokemon which I really have to do today. So I'll probably have 3 stars today. And maybe I'll start on the Contests...

NES

Flip me to the side!
Only 3 stars... i forgot where to get the 4th :(.

TheGreatRandoxy

Goldikarp&3reds
evryone be proud of me!!!
I just got my 5th star yesterday woot!woot!

Yoshikin

Yoshi with a Nyasuu
evryone be proud of me!!!
I just got my 5th star yesterday woot!woot!

Congrats on the 5th Star! =D
That just makes me want to work harder to get all the Evolutions in my Pokedex, get alot of wins in the battle tower and do better in contests. What a drag! xD

Essencewing

Muckraking Trainer
I have three stars (The Silver Card). First Elite Four, then Pokedex, then only ONE Master Contest. The site says you have to have Master in all, but I did one and now I have the Silver Card. All there is left is the Platinum Flag and the Battle Tower. . .that last one is gonna be tough, even if I train my Munchlax for the job.

Yoshikin

Yoshi with a Nyasuu
I have three stars (The Silver Card). First Elite Four, then Pokedex, then only ONE Master Contest. The site says you have to have Master in all, but I did one and now I have the Silver Card. All there is left is the Platinum Flag and the Battle Tower. . .that last one is gonna be tough, even if I train my Munchlax for the job.

Really? Then that'll be a piece of cake! =D
Munchlax? Wow, unevolved Pokemon FTW!! xD

blisseymaster

Cyberdark_Zero
After 40 long boring hours at the Battle Tower, I finally obtained my last star today at about 12AM. The black trainer card looks freakin' awesome.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I have 3 stars. Beating the Elite 4, Beating Master Rank, Platnum Flag.

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
ive got 3 e4, contest and 50 flags

KiteCloud

Pokemon Learner
all 5 stars with me^ ^By 820+ game hours...
I have 490 pokedex except Mew,129 consecutive wins(Garchomp+Milotic+Magnezone) in Battle Tower~

Status
Not open for further replies.