• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many strong pokemon do you usually have with you?

Quauhtli

Master Tradesman
In crystal I always had a Lv. 100 mew with thunder, fire and ice punch, as well as fly. It could beat literally anything. Think I beat the elite four with it (and only using that pokemon, with the other party pokemon just chilling in the bag) at least 50 times. Oh the memories.

firebolt

Whenever I complete a game (main story) and I am hunting roaming legends, filling up the Pokedex or whatever. I usually have two strong Pokemon, well strong to me anyway.

Well Id like to think ALL of mine are strong. Haha. I usually have, post elite four, about 10-15 pokemon at or above level 50. But in comparison to those Im fighting, all of mine are fully ev trained by level 15 or 20, and therefore are stronger than any normally trained pokemon, even if the foes are at a fairly higher level. And I also take advantage of useful items, such as Life Orb, Muscle Band, White Herb, etc. I am an AVID dragon type trainer, and have a plethora of both physical and special attackers that dominate most types, including their weaknessses. But it terms of level wise, since mine are usually lower, you could say none are strong. But by the time I take on the elite four in Platinum for the FIRST time, all of mine are level 60+.

Fave Platinum Team: Infernape, Garchomp, Jolteon, Espeon, Floatzel, and Swellow.

I have access to Emerald and Leaf Green as well, allowing for a potentially diverse team, depending on who Im fighting.

synthetica

A Failed Experiment
I always have my LV100 Sigilyph (my Fly user), while others vary. I usually have about three LV 50+ other Pokemon in my party.

SuperEpicRock

During my playthroughs I keep all my pokemon at more or less equal strength. In the aftergame I usually keep one or two legendaries at very high levels with me as I breed/train/shiny hunt, just in case.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Never because once they are too strong, I get weaker ones to get them JUST as strong. I am in perpetual training.

ludiloco

By strong pokemon you mean lvl100 pokemon? The only ones who reached level 100 were my platinum main team and my white main team. Then I compete with them either in bf/bs or random wifi matchups.

Rated PG

Water Pkmn Beast
I like keeping my teams short during playthrough so usually I have 1 or no strong Pokemon in my team. I like to keep it tough.