• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Times Have You Beat The Elite 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see anything like this here so I thought I would ask.

How many times have you beat the elite four? i've beat them around 78 times i don't remember. i've gotten 4 pokemon to lv100 by battling them. sorry if this thread is breaking rules or anything.

Kyaku

. . .
Only 2 times. I was lucky the second time. :/ Charizard wiped out Gary's last 3 (I think) Pokemon. Thank God for Flame Thrower. ;o

-Spikey-

M

Mystereo

42 times, I breed my pokemon on Sapphire, then trade to Leaf Green and battle the Elite 4 to level up faster. You know, traded pokemon gain more experience...

Liam-Kun

My precious!
only 1 time XD

Possesed Deoxys

Do the Pika Dance ^^
122 times in my Leaf green with :

Charizard-strater
Blastoise-traded
Deoxys.--- going to the nintendo event
Celebi-traded of Emerald
Ho-oh-- going to the nintendo event
Lugia-going to the nintendo event

LEAF GREEN RULES ;212; ;165; ;194; ;078; ;049; ;136; ;026; ;107; ;201-m;

Lint

Pyro Trainer
I beat them twice on my Firered. i still have yet to do it a second time on my brothers Leafgreen... wait, why am i the one who plays his game? oh well... i get some good pokemon that way...
the second time i used:
Charizard, Gengar, Machamp, Electrabuzz, Kabutops, and Mewtwo.
The elite four and your rival change pokemon the second time around. do they do that again and again? If so, that sux

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
I've beat the Elite 4 only 3 or 4 times. I know, pathetic.

Manene out;manene;

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!

I mostly train against wild pokes so that I may find shinies.

Greek Saw

Banned
Possesed Deoxys said:
122 times in my Leaf green with :

Charizard-strater
Blastoise-traded
Deoxys.--- going to the nintendo event
Celebi-traded of Emerald
Ho-oh-- going to the nintendo event
Lugia-going to the nintendo event

LEAF GREEN RULES ;212; ;165; ;194; ;078; ;049; ;136; ;026; ;107; ;201-m;
Wow! You have a really good team and you also must be a really good trainer, Possesed Deoxys!
As for me, I've only beaten the Elite Four 6 or 7 times.

Moonlight.

At least 50, probably approaching 100, or maybe even over 100. The Elite 4 is my main place to train ATM, and I've mainly been using it to evolve Pokemon for the Pokedex.

CowDude

Only one time on FR, but I only really tried one other time. But now as soon as I beat LG, I'll actually have a good enough team to go over and over with. Same for if I ever get around to buying Emerald. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.