1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How many times have you beaten the Pokemon League?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by gamefly32, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamefly32

gamefly32 Event Pokemon Hunter

This thread is designed for discussion on the how many times have you beat the elite four and leader alder in pokemon black or white. You may also discuss what teams you have developed to beat them with and what you feel is the best possible one to beat the all the elite four members. No hacks may be discussed to beat the elite four. If you have beat the elite for with hacks please keep them to yourself thanks .

Enjoy

All Serebii.net Rules Apply

2. Froggy

Froggy Momentai

Only beat it once. The E4 was easy but N and Ghetis were almost impossible. When I have the time ill return to take on the champion.

3. kaiser soze

kaiser soze Reading ADWD

Too many to count. I've spammed a lot of E4 matchups to raise some level 100 mons. I did at least a dozen to get my Autumn Friendly team ready.

4. Guywhoiam

Guywhoiam Dr. Researcher Man

I am at... let's see... 234. I have no life.

5. floatzel98

floatzel98 → s o a r i n g

atm i've only just beat it cause i restarted my game again, but in previous profiles i just battle them to get my pokemon to level 100 and if i actually beat all the E4 and alder then thats a bonus

6. Miss Alexis

Miss Alexis Event Collector :)

7. palkia37

palkia37 pokemon breeder

I have beaten the pokemon league 59 times

8. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

Twice, one with Ghetis and the other with Alder.

9. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

I've beaten it 8 times. My ahll of fame time was around 11 hours.

10. PokeSB

PokeSB PokeSB

My white game only did it like 2-3 times. I never really cared much for it, just focused on filling up my pokedex (Miss only 4-6 pokemons? only from what I can get from white, with 0 trading etc).

One time on black for main story, gonna end up kill it more times, once I played it for longer.

11. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded The face of beauty

I'm not even sure I'd say about 6-7 times In white and God knows how many times I did that in platinum.

12. Aegon

Aegon _

I've beaten Alder once. I can't be bothered to do it again, unless I am in dire need of training my Pokémon.

13. gamefly32

i find that beating the elite 4 is very useful as most of the time you get a big exp boost

14. McDanger

McDanger This is my design

i have betten it i think 12 times, the easiest E4 in any game i think, especially Alder

15. gamefly32

yes very easy

16. Phoopes

Phoopes There it is.

3 times so far... but that's because I don't play B/W as much as I do the other games. Not even close to my record of 34 in Ruby.

17. FusionKT

FusionKT *cough*

only 7 times. need to do some more raising

18. kaiser soze

kaiser soze Reading ADWD

It gets a lot easier once you get some level 100s that can switch in safely for the lower-level pokes you're training.

19. fubufubu

fubufubu Well-Known Member

well...um....uh....once....the new pokemon lineups trip me up....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.