• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many times have you beaten the Pokemon League?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psypert

Lost track over 40? I use it to level up my pokes with EXP Share

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Only twice, the first time after clearing the main story, and another for the heck of it. I'm one of the few people who trains subtly. I don't use them for primary means of experience. Instead, i face trainers at the stadiums in Nimbasa, and if i feel like it, tough trainers like Cynthia or Morimoto.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
After beating them again today, I'm at 140. Amazing how decent they are for leveling

Black_Star

Star Assassin
Too many times to count. But i make sure to beat the e4 in a diff order than the time before just to keep it fresh

Falconx03

Legendary
2 legitimate serious challenges. First was to finish the game and the second was to battle them to see their new teams.

Maybe 10+ more times to boost other Pokemon's levels.

Missingno
2. If you count the lv. 50 round. The second time I nearly died because I was relying on my Sinnoh Infernape and luxray.

Koriinku

Shinx <3
Once, so I could get the version exclusives to trade them to my other game.

ProudNerd

Only once... and only just learned that if you go a second time you'll face Alder... So yeah. Been powerleveling my shiny Charizard on level 60+ trainers that I find. He's finally 100. I'll go tackle the e4 again when I've got a full team of high 70's and up. :D

Indigoodra

I've beaten them 3 times.

I just like to level up a whole new team each time, and that takes forever. '-___-

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I would say I have beaten them over 50 times.

Entreri10

Only once, but I haven't started to power level all my pokemon for the battle subway.

I've beaten the elite 4 at least 15 times with only my reshiram.

I've only beaten them 4 or 5 times because I discovered the Nimbasa Battle Domes, and they are more convenient to me.

ebevan91

I've beaten the E4 once + Ghetsis/N, I haven't re-battled them yet because my Pokemon are underleveled by 20 or so.

But what I'm doing, is trading for some low level Pokemon from Gen 1/2/3/4, and battling at the Nimbasa stadiums, using my stronger Pokemon to beat the Pokemon there, and gaining experience for them. One of my Pokemon yesterday went from level 8 to 32 after just 3 battles. My Charizard went from level 36 to level 48 after just a handful of battles.

And Charizard just gained 6 more levels in about 15 minutes :D

It's almost caught up with my other party Pokemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.