• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many times have you beaten the Pokemon League?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn556

I see your apples!:)
Ummmm.Once....

poke-him-on

Overweight Bystander
Either 5 times or just under because im my opinion its not the best way to Ev train a poke to lvl 100. i reckon the statiums are..

Jinglefruit

Mad hatter
10 times on Black, each with a different team as I use my Hall of Fame as a record of them all.

This is done as my first play through I had a team of about 30 pokemon that I just liked as I played, then post-E4 bred them and raised IV/EV trained offspring so it becomes a record of grandparents, parents and children. :3
Then any shinies, new additions and legendarys get added in, and whenever I replay White the team from here gets put into Blacks HoF along with any more breeding afterwards.
I also occassionally ship a team from Gen IV over and do the same, though they don't often reach a high enough level to take on the rematches and I can never be asked to grind a specific 6 up that 15 or so levels. <.<;

G50

No longer posting
At least 100 times already. I've been using the Pokemon League to level up all my Pokemon to 100, so I just keep doing it over and over.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've beaten the Pokémon league about three times since I have other ways of training my Pokémon. (Audino.)

3D992

The Living Hologram
Lost count around 25... I just send out lv100 Moonstone (Reshiram), have exp shares on all other party pokemon, then beat elite four and Alder with Reshiram only. Reshiram holds either Amulet Coin or Lucky Egg. If for some reason Reshiram faints, up comes Chomp the Kyurem to finish the job.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Ehh, I beat them more than twice, I think 20+. It's been so long that I can't remember.

Leaf1998

Pokedex 636/649
E4 and champion

Defeated E4 4 times and champion 3 times. Very easy :D

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
at least 20 or more for the purpose of leveling up pokemon for my pokedex

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
I think I´m somewhere round 25, using the pokéleague to lvl up my main teams. (Yes I´ve got several.)

345tom

I think Alder and Ghetis are the only times. I use Audino this time to level my pokemon, as I'm trying for a Living Dex, and don't know what to actually use to beat them, so I can still effectively train lower levels.

Pearl, my first attempt at a Living Dex (I dont want to just move everything over), I believe I may have been near 100 times, but now regret it. I miss being able to look back at my first team which beat it.

Shadow XD001

I think like 9 or something. I've just recently gotten back into getting my whole team to Level 100 (about half are Level 88 and the other half are like 87) so I'll definitely have a lot more E4 wins soon. Also, I plan to level up some Pokémon for PokéDex after that which should make the number go up even more.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Twice it's too boring.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I have beaten them maybe 15 times or so..

Cartoonami

To know the unkown
It's not fair; I've only done it once through the main story. Then after that, they gain unbelievable level advantage over you! And in Black and White, there's no Vs Seeker, so leveling up and EV training take forever!

Not discounting the stadiums, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.