• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how many times have you beaten wally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingTrainer

I haven't played sapphire in a while, and i just randomly picked up and starting playing again. I realized i had no cash in the game at all, i beat wally to the ground a few times in the past. I was wondering how many times can you fight wally?...and how many times have you beaten wally?...lol i wish sapphire had vs seeker.

Mewten150

i havent played him since victory road, and ive neva lost againdt him, but how do u play him again?

PokemonMan66

Musical Insomnia
i havent played him since victory road, and ive neva lost againdt him, but how do u play him again?

You can go back inside victory road and beat him over and over again.

I've beaten him countless times, good experience for pokemon i'm training.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I have beaten him once, after that I just ignore him. He's not the best trainer anyway.

Wally is good if you want to quickly level up a relativly low levelled Pokemon if you don't want to have to go all the way through the inescapable E4.

While he has his merits, his post-game use is essentially limited to that and laughing at him.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
lol ive beat wally so many freacking times and he still doesnt give up. Im like sheesh kid just stop you havent even leveled your pokemon up since victory road!

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
I battle him... for 30 times (or maybe even more!) but he not even give up.. -.-

Yea Wally dont we all love that crazy little kid? i probably battled him over 70 times...

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
I have no idea how many times I've battled him, although it's probably around the 20s. I just battle the Pokemon League mch more often.

Sophette

Secret Ninja.
I don't battle him much, I've beat him about 4 times :\ I'd rather train on the elite 4, even though you can't go back :p

Status
Not open for further replies.