• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many times have you restarted G/S/C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
I restart it almost everytime I go on holiday, or just when I get bored. GSC is my favourite set, so I've restrarted crystal maybe 20 or 30 times.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
I've restarted, perhaps, four, maybe five times. It only happens if I've played all others, those being the more recent ones, R/S/E and on. I restarted a few months ago.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I've restarted my one Cyrstal game twice. :x Once was by accident, but on the second game I trained my whole team to 100, so not restarting it! I have another crystal/gold game countless times. x_x

BunnieRabbot91

Live Without Warning
I've never restarted my Silver game. I frequantly restart Gold and Crystal because they're fun to play whenever I get bored of D/P and until I get Platinum.

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
Never restarted my original Gold and Silver.

On the other hand, with the other four copies of Silver, three Golds and two Crystals, probably countless times.

Pearl's Perap

I restarted silver once, crystal has my original file and I restart gold every few months, just to reminisce.

Drako

Darkness Eternal
I restarted my original silver at least 10 tens times. Then it was stolen.
The I got Gold. I restarted that about at least 40 times in the last seven-eight or so years.
Crystal was my fav, I don't really know how many times I restarted it. I gave it away, and I regret it to this day. =(

I love the g/s/c era, it holds all my fond memories of pkm.

Ushio

I think I restarted Crystal a few times, maybe 3 or 5. As for Silver, I think I only restarted it once. I had all the Pokemon that you could possibly get with only Silver Version. My Pokemon was very well trained. And then it got corrupted, so that's when I finally had to restart it. Finally, it got stolen.

ironknight42

Four Mabye Five...but its been dead for years so I can't play it at least not very far through...I know I had to do it with every starter and I might have done it several other times namely with Totodile and Cydaquil...yet I have not actually played it in eons.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i restarted mine twice a few weeks ago, not that i wanted to but the battery was dead so it kinda did it himself-_-

pichu96

To many times, I just love playing GSC!

Kukem

I restarted Silver twice, Played my gold once and then restarted and never bothered to do much and played Crystal only a bit. Silver was my first and I really love that game.

_ZK

is God
must have been about 50 times
ive lost count to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.