• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Times Have You Successfully Stolen From Kecleon?

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
How Many Times Have You Successfully Stolen From Kecleon?

Post your answer in this thread but also post why you stole from Kecleon and what you stole

So far I have stolen from Kecleon 18 times to mainly get the evolution items and gummis

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I have 12 Times.
Most for ev items and gummies That I want.
Just like you I mean what else would you want.
But I have stolen a revier seed once because it was my first steal and i had like 10 revier plus the stolen one so I beat him But i lost 3 reviver seeds just because I was level 50 back then but now I way stronger

AstralEon

The one and only.

I steal if there is more than:

2 Gold Ribbons
3 Gummis
Evolution Items

Always have Pure Seeds with you if your going in dungeons. Never know when you want something bad form them.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Once, only once, he terrifies me! o_O In PMD1 have have stolen from him more than 50 times, then I could KO him. In PMD2 they made Kecleon much harder to kill.
Edit: Oh yea! Orange Champion! Rank up!!!!! *dances* Beat that with a stick!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I tried and succeeded only once. It was exhilarating (xD) I don't remember what it was, I'm pretty sure it was only crappy stuff. Berries and stuff like that.

gardevoir11

The First Princess
27 times so far. It's really easy since I carry around a trawl orb into every dungeon. Basically, I only steal if there are evolution items (since I carry enough money to buy any gummies). Only twice have I ever had to fight the Kecleon.

DieChavsDie

Only once have I successfully stolen from Kecleon, and even then I didnt WANT to steal it, it wouldnt let me buy it.

That was this morning, because I was getting fed up of not finding a single Blue Gummi for the brat, I mean, Manaphy. I couldnt be bothered any more, so just stole one of his. And then he went, THIEF THIEF (I had the money, he wouldnt let me buy it), so I used a Pure Seed.

rekreatur

3 times, I think. Twice to get those evolution items. The other one was an um, accident, blame my terrible math for it XP

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
None,all the stealing are accidental.I once want to buy a Reviver Seed AND I sold him Thunder Wave etc. then he told me I don't have enough money and started attacking me.I was so p***** I turned off my DS.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
None,all the stealing are accidental.I once want to buy a Reviver Seed AND I sold him Thunder Wave etc. then he told me I don't have enough money and started attacking me.I was so p***** I turned off my DS.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
In PMD1, I've successfully made over 10 thief attempts ;] But in PMD2...none lol XD I don't have that recorded in my exploration log yet :]

Aquarelle

Staff member
On my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue, I've stolen from Kecleon too many times to count.

Usually, I'll rob him because I want to try and recruit one. I've robbed him in numerous dungeons countless times using my Venusaur, but unfortunately, not a single Kecleon has asked to join my team. (And I'm not getting a Kecleon any time soon, since I can't find my game.)

Sometimes I steal if I'm low on money. But this is rare, as I always have plenty of money stored at the bank, and I don't go for the more expensive items at the Kecleon shops usually.

I only steal items I find useful. Generally, I end up stealing food items such as apples and gummis because I always require them when exploring dungeons, particularily the larger ones. If there are any useful orbs, such as Escape Orbs, then I sometimes take them. I almost always take Max Elixirs too, as I am constantly using them up. Lastly, if Kecleon has any Reviver Seeds, I'll take those for they're handy when going into the 100 floor dungeons.

On Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, I have not stolen at all from Kecleon. My Pokemon are only around their late twenties/early thirties, so they'd probably be one-hit KOed by Kecleon. Once they get stronger, however, I'll probably steal from Kecleon shops a lot. ;)

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
31 times at the moment.
Well, I use Rotom, so it's obvious I sneak through the walls. :O

Golden Manaphy

Basically, I only steal if there are evolution items.

Me too. But will you guys um believe how many times I've stolen? 65 last time I checked. i couldn't believe it my self. Then again I've always taken 3 or more Trawl orbs to every dungeon I visit ever since I beat Dialga. Maybe my game's glitched? But really that's what it said. 65...

mew..

What do you want?
2 times. Would've done it more, but i need more trawl orbs ^_^

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
about 8 times. I always send my team back first so they don't get hurt, grab the stuff (usually evo items) then do a runner with a pure seed.
But one time there was a kecleon sitting ontop of the stairs! and i had teleported right next to it! So i through an x-eye seed at it and it wandered off, leaving me free to escape.