• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how many times have you traded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the master123

Ive Gotta bad feelin
Only 5 at the minute

LeoP2008

Trainer/Coordinator
About 200 times for me. Mostly for items though. Then, I get my Pokes back...

I've only traded two times.

But, in my defense, I'm just learning about what fair trades are and stuff so I don't get scammed :p

let's see, if I were to count every trade on every pokemon game I've had it would be in the thousands since I have been trading and playing since the days of the original red and blue versions...
(I have 500+ trades on my pearl version. I'm not going to individually count each game and every time I've replayed through each game because that would be way to tedious)

Last edited:

greywolf123

I don't trade a lot, never had anyone around for long, but overall, most likely 20 trades, tops.

iamnotiangibson

EV Trainer
approximately zero.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I've traded 278 times.

Mostly to transfer from Pearl to Diamond.

I have never been one to trade never using the GTS and with my friends only about 6 times. I only trade for what I acant get in my game. Also, I thoght it strange because my favorite animal is Orca and fav #- 7 like in first post. That is strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.