• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how many times have you traded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jish

Bikdip On A Bus
0 times. Does anyone know if using the GTS counts as a trade? I hope it does, because I want to have proof that I've never used it.

(I'm trying to fill the Pokedex with minimal trading - I'm currently up to 421)

Arande

Yes, GTS counts as a "linked trade" I have 750 on my game now :X

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
well i cant say never looks at signiture but like 10 - 15 times so i could get all starters (I love water types =D looks at sig)

Alex

fyl
Zero. I've never traded in Pearl. :x

I don't have wifi, I only have one game, and nobody I know has any of the games. That's why.

iv traded atleast 250 times..if not more(doesnt have her game here lol)
almost half of them are from GTS the rest is from trading with people on the trade forums.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
8, lmao.

;006;

Aacheron

over 200 and counting! ^^, its really got for winning the loto, ive won 2 masterballs that way. so now im still soft reseting for a decent adamant regigigas but its not going so well. (like 2 months later and all i get is modest or timid or lonely with terrible iv's)

damasta

da masta of them all
I traded too many times to count.....

itachi700

Dark GFX
badly 2 times don't have enough friends thats why i'am here to find friends

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
119 times. It amazes me cause it dosent seem like that much but I did it alot on another site

Shinobi5878

Resident Bad A**
Wow...only 371...seems like I've done more. I do alot of trading. I guess trade then trade back dosnt count. Eh...wateve...I have a copy of all the pokemon so Im happy. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.