• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how many times have you traded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some_Random_Person

Abort, Retry, Fail?
So far, I've traded zero times. That figure will probably go up as soon my brother gets a DS Lite, though.

PinoyfuryZ

I finally gave my little 7 year old cousin the WEP key to connect on Wifi and he is addicted to the GTS right now. Cant wait to battle his new set of mabye hacked pokemon :D

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I finally gave my little 7 year old cousin the WEP key to connect on Wifi and he is addicted to the GTS right now. Cant wait to battle his new set of mabye hacked pokemon :D

oh, watch out with the WEP connection PinoyfuryZ, it's a very bad secured
link and people can hack into it very easy.

i think it would be smarter if you gave your cousin one of those USB connectors.

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
Pity, I've only done 779 trades...

Griesmeel

Ivar's Experience
omg i traded only 24 times.. think i'm noob xd

Umbreon_13

70 smething i don't know i haven't played the games i trade on for eons mostly i play emerald and XD and between them i've traded about once or twice

Status
Not open for further replies.