• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how many times have you traded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i did alot of trades with myself because i had some poke's to move from my diamond to pearl today.

i have done 4464 trades now, not bad i guess.

Cuthrout

ive traded only about 117 times just cos i prefer breeding my team than to using friends to battle.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I traded over 300 times because i trade bidoofs for people because we want the codes so win can in the lottery and get a free master ball

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I traded over 300 times because i trade bidoofs for people because we want the codes so win can in the lottery and get a free master ball

it's a very rare price so good luck, i only received that item once and i have
every box full with GTS pokemon.

i now have 430 trades made on my secondairy diamond version btw.

A-Burrito

<-- Favourite Shiny
only about 500 - 1000 times

TrainerxDiana

Wow, seeing these numbers make me feel kind of sad. ._.
I've only traded 34 times.

jorisw

I have only traded 150 times

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Only about 50 times! (I thought that was a lot!)

Scootlaboot

Redneck Gamer
I am currently at 133 trades.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
around 20 not many i know

golduck#1

Dr.d

i traded 2249 times right now, it's rising fast becausde i'm using the gts alot for events and shinies lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.