• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much does it cost to repair the 3DS and New 3DS Circle Pad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Power

I think I played a lot of Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS on my New 3DS XL, now the Circle Pad on it is broken, as it was on my regular 3DS after I played a lot of Smash 3DS on it. I'm thinking about about sending them to Nintendo to repair them. I wanna know how much it costs.

Kage-Pikachu

I remember talking to Nintendo support several years ago and it would cost (in addition to shipping) over 100 dollars just to repair the B button... Luckily it wasn't broken just sticky and I cleaned it with alcohol.

Try Nintendo support or GameStop

dragonskull

Dark trainer
I would wager that repairing it through Nintendo is going to cost you quite a bit anyway. If you aren't afraid of opening up the case you might be able to fix it yourself, otherwise as mentioned previously buying a second hand console would also be more cost effective as a repair (unless you have emotional attachment to your current console).

Status
Not open for further replies.