• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much does it cost to repair the 3DS and New 3DS Circle Pad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Power

I think I played a lot of Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS on my New 3DS XL, now the Circle Pad on it is broken, as it was on my regular 3DS after I played a lot of Smash 3DS on it. I'm thinking about about sending them to Nintendo to repair them. I wanna know how much it costs.

Kage-Pikachu

I remember talking to Nintendo support several years ago and it would cost (in addition to shipping) over 100 dollars just to repair the B button... Luckily it wasn't broken just sticky and I cleaned it with alcohol.

Try Nintendo support or GameStop

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Better to just buy a secondhand/preowned 3DS by now.

dragonskull

Dark trainer
I would wager that repairing it through Nintendo is going to cost you quite a bit anyway. If you aren't afraid of opening up the case you might be able to fix it yourself, otherwise as mentioned previously buying a second hand console would also be more cost effective as a repair (unless you have emotional attachment to your current console).

Status
Not open for further replies.