• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Much Health Did Tobias’s Darkrai Have Prior To Getting KOed By Sceptile’s Leaf Blades?

Which of these health ranges do you think is most likely?

• 0 - 10% health remaining

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 - 20% health remaining

• 30 - 40% health remaining

• 80 - 90% health remaining

• Total voters

Genaller

Silver Soul
The following refers to the battle between Ash and Tobias from DP 189.

What we know:

1. Darkrai was hit by a super-effective Megahorn from Heracross.
2. Darkrai OHKed Heracross with Dream Eater thus regaining health.
3. Darkrai was hit by a super-effective Rock Smash from Gible.
4. Darkrai used Dream Eater on Sceptile thus regaining health again.
5. Sceptile was able to KO Darkrai with a pair of critical hit Leaf Blades after waking up.

With all of this in mind how much health do you think Darkrai most likely had prior to getting struck by Sceptile’s Leaf Blades? My estimate would be around 70 - 80%.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Obviously not all of it since it only took one attack,I still find it hard to believe that Darkrai recovered all of it's health because if that were the case then it should have took more attacks to take it down even if it did receive critical damage.Giving Sceptile all the credit is just plain stupid which is why his performance against Spencer was arguably better.It took a group effort to take out Darkrai,it did not with Spencer's Claydol/Shiftry.

When I say why Sceptile is one of Ash's Sceptile strongest pokemon it's performance against Darkrai isn't gonna be the first thing I say,it's gonna be because of it's performance against Spencer which is where it showed that it was Ash's undisputed #1 grass type and did most of the work,it's bout with Darkrai would be mentioned second since it took a group effort.

nickdt

In the anime, we have too take in mind 2 factors: Health and stamina. If we combine them, Darkrai was at half HP, maybe slightly under with 40%.

MockingJ

Banned
Like 70% since he didn't take too many hits, but this only makes Sceptile seem better than he really is, which I hate.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Like 70% since he didn't take too many hits, but this only makes Sceptile seem better than he really is, which I hate.

Ash's sceptile was always strong remember in that episode in AG where he go head to head with deoxys and was battling him fine and was mainly responsible for calming him down, and this was a sceptile who was even stronger than his AG self going head to head with a monster which is probably weaker or at best around that deoxys level. I say darkrai was around 70-75% health, too bad we didn't see ash using his sceptile, charizard and snorlax vs paul, they would have crushed his best team with infernape and heracross.