• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much of a blend of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Pkmn...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latias74

I'd like to see (5%) of Kanto Pokemon, (5%) of Johto Pokemon, (10%) of Hoenn pokemon, and (80%) New Pokemon.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Percentages

15% Kanto 30% Johto 50% Hoenn 5% New Pokemon

We hardly ever see Johto pokemon, I would like to see some more!!!

Volteon

Back I guess??
munchlaxboy said:
15% Kanto 30% Johto 50% Hoenn 5% New Pokemon

We hardly ever see Johto pokemon, I would like to see some more!!!
o_O 5% new pokemon? are you crazy?
there will be at least (the most minimum possible, it´s so minimum that´s almost impossible) 52% of new pokemon. The most poosible IMO are 70% of new pokemon, and 30% to share in the other gen.

EDIT: there are 200 pokemon capturable in R/S (together) (some more in emerald, but I don´t know how much) of those 200
133 are from 3rd gen = 66,5%
46 are from 1st gen = 23%
21 are from 2nd gen = 10,5%

I think that the new gen will be something like that, but decreasing a lot the 3rd gen value.

Last edited:

GonbeTR

Banned
10% Kanto , 20% Johto , 5% Hoenn and 65% 4th gen.
10% for Kanto because it is the original.
20% for Johto because we miss them since G/S/C.
5% for Hoenn because we actually see them in R/S/E.
65% for 4th gen because its a 4th gen game!,

I really get bored of Magikarp, Zubat and Tentacool but I think having them in this games is unfortunately inevitable. Pikachu will be in these games too but fortunately it isn't as common as zubat and tentacool. I fear that wingull, poochiena and zigzagoon will be common in these games but I hope that it won't because each generations have their rattata ( sentret, zigzagoon,~poochiena) and pidgey(goot-hoot, taillow, ~wingull).

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Well I say let's have less Kanto,some Johto,and minimul Hoenn. I would like there to be more pokemon from the new region rather than the same pokemon we've been seeing for almost 11 years. I want it to feel the same way it did when I first played Blue version. Not knowing what I was going to run into and not knowing what pokemon to use on which. sigh...those were the good ol' days.....

Diamond and Pearl

Jash Thor

Bringer of Lombax
I want a minimum 75% of new Pokemon in D/P. The rest can be however they please. I'm a strong supporter of large quantities of new Pokemon, and then a few old ones on the side for the nostalgia factor. So let's keep the majority of the Pokemon population in D/P new species.

R

Rioku

I just want alot of new pokemon to be honest. Then you will feel the excitment of never knowing when you will get a new move, what nature is best for it, and what ev's it should get, or what pokemon to train it against to get those ev's.

Status
Not open for further replies.