• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much of your pokedex is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldNinja

Breeder
My Pearl pokedex is completed and in my White pokedex I've seen 515 pokemon and caught 400smth pokemon :D Propably 437 or smth

stabby_joe

565 seen, 558 obtained. im too close

Spikkle

Everything Explodes
Completing the Pokedex is not fun. Why. Dear god why.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Diamond

Seen: 382 (I think)
Obtained: 321 (around that much)

It doesn't matter that Black and White is released, I'm still doing Diamond for nostaglic and Pokédex reasons! Oh, and the fact I can't buy them yet...

Lau

★ Go, Rai!! ★
I only fully completed the Blue pokédex. The other most complete is the Platinum pokédex.

354 found

186 caught

Eve

Hey.
81 caught

221 found

on White.

I'm playing though SS again to transfer more sometime in two weeks when I get a load of those Pokemon.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
In Fire Red, which is the newest game I have access to since my DS's top screen is cracked, I have caught 111.

I was doing really well on my Diamond game beforehand, but I don't recall how many I caught exactly. I'm going to assume it was better than 111, though.

TheAwesomeOne

Fire red is really the only game that makes you want to fill the Pokédex up.
The lab people give you good items, well good for training like the EXP.Share.

Baconator

I shook it.
I have a little over 300.

Every 4th gen game I have, the first games I completed the Pokedex in: 493/493 (I don't have SoulSilver.)
Black: 646/646 in eleven days (I don't have White.) Woulda been sooner but stubborn swarms.

Status
Not open for further replies.