• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much of your pokedex is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
White: seen: 114 obtained: 17

Black: seen: 646 obtained: 646

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
^ You didn't use a hacking device to do that, did you, TwilightLugia or Mavm? :D (it's OK. I did that for my Pearl and Platinum games)

Anyway, somewhere over 300 is how much I've seen in the Pokedex. Not sure about how many I've caught, though.

Mavm

^ You didn't use a hacking device to do that, did you, TwilightLugia or Mavm? :D (it's OK. I did that for my Pearl and Platinum games)

Anyway, somewhere over 300 is how much I've seen in the Pokedex. Not sure about how many I've caught, though.

nop, a lot of training and tradebacks ( especially with the legendaries). 9 nine months took me to complete, because i was training and breeding pokemon for battles too at the same time.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
seen:593 own:253

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel

Nope no hacking my cousin had most of what i needed from events i didn't go to so I'm truly proud of myself with this pokedex completion.... unlike my diamond one D:

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I've seen 510 pokemon on my black game.i don't know how much of them i obtained but if i evolve my DW pokemons then i'll be closer to completing my dex.:D
I have most of the legendaries from older games and already added event legends to my dex(of course i still need meleotta,genosect and keldeo).

pikapop

Pika hugger ❤
Seen all pokemon in Unova dex but only gotten 40% of them. Bleh!

Aegon

I completed my National Pokédex a month ago. Now I just need to achieve a forty-nine streak win on the Super Double Line to finish upgrading my Trainer Card.

Seen:354
Caught:172

ebevan91

I'd probably be done if I wouldn't have restarted my White version about halfway through last year.

Right now I've seen 322, got almost exactly halfways to go. I have tons of Pokemon that need to evolve, so that number will probably rise to over 400 once I do that.

I have a bunch of 4th gen Pokemon on my Platinum game, gonna try to get those sent over soon.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
seen 627 my best ever

Seen: 548
Caught: 469

I mostly need Johto and Unova!

richm88

shiny hunter
ive seen 636 and obtained 634 so not far off at all,just needs 5 stones deoxys jirachi and mew,oh and togetic and politoad,all done completly legit with no ar or hacks, i dnt believe in cheating i like a challenge

All I need is a Dusknoir. And I have a Dusclops with a Reaper Cloth, but no one to trade with...

Status
Not open for further replies.