• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much of your pokedex is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason i kept trying to complete the Dex is because at the time i had looked i had seen a vast majority of the pokemon in the dex, so i said 'why not?'

willis7928

Dragon Tamer
646/646 as of 2/1/2012 XD I spent a lot of time scowering the GTS tho lol

G50

No longer posting
All 646 Pokemon that are available.

Prior to getting B&W, I had the 1st-4th Generation Pokemon all ready for transfer once I got far enough in B&W. Getting the the remaining available Pokemon (B&B) was easier that way.

Knailsic

Magikarp Messiha
I've seen 581 and have obtained 562 out of 646 or 649 if you want to get technical

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
646 out of the legally avialable 646 pokemon. The Arceus event was the last one I needed. Now if only I could get a female dw poliwag I would be happy with my collection.

poke-him-on

Overweight Bystander
574 seen
479 obtained

172 hrs played ( exactly )

on white =]

Lubu195

Pokemon Collector
right now I'm at

620 seen
606 obtained

Skydra

Eh, seeing as I'm not really playing White any more, I think my half hearted Pokedex quest is over until the next game. I probably won't ever "catch 'em all."

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Pokedex: 635 of 649

Have yet to catch some legendaries..

Jinglefruit

Mad hatter
568 seen, 452 obtained.
Have most legendaries now though, just evolving pokemon left. Like I have a Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander, and haven't seen any of their evolved forms yet. O:

richm88

shiny hunter
just need a mew then i will have all 646 and legally too, i dont do cheats nor do i think cheating is acceptable,there is always someone willing to trade something for another you have not got

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I can't remember atm, but I think it's around 500~600 but definitely not complete.

Dangertrout

seen 440, obtained 238. I haven't really been working on it all this time, but I think I'm going to start. Maybe get all the forms in my dex too.

Status
Not open for further replies.