• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much of your pokedex is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
100+ to go... I think ^^;

Pokemon White Pokedex
Seen 547 Obtained 477

Still alot to get it looks like, though most if not all the missing pokes are either unevolved or I haven't breed there full evolved form to get there first form, I know pretty stupid ^^

sfulton

Darkrai's wrath
646 caught and seen missing meolotta genesect and keldeo

rridgway

In my White, not much, been waiting for the third game, so I'm unsure how I'll take B/W2.

In my HG however, 492/493, unhacked. Plus, I've got one of each, san Deoxys.

RivalsByNature

Lalala Not Listening
Pokedex on Pokemon White:

Seen: 582

Obtained: 457

...I am missing a big chunk of Generation 3 and 4 Pokemon, but I have all the legendaries aside from Mesprit.

Trainer Sora

Wandering Trainer
As of right now my Dex Completion stands at this:

Unova -> Near complete. Missing Tornadus,Keldeo,Meloetta and Genesect.

National Dex -> 560 Seen 498 caught.

I'm quite proud of myself right now. This is the most I've ever managed. Plus once I get the rest of the Unova legends, I'll have completed my first Dex!

Kyousuke

465 seen and 346 obtained.

Haven't worked on it much lately, I should get back on that.

ilovedeino

Deino Master
I got 563 Seen and 412 Caught.

ChildofEarth

The only
In Black, I completed my Unova Dex without Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect of course

For National, Seen: 505, Own: 459

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
Seen: 56X
Obtained: 52X
I´m almost there just need to evolve a few, and trade me some legendaries and it will be complete. This time i might actuall "Catch em all" ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.