• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much of your pokedex is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I only need the following Pokemon to have a complete pokedex.
1.Mew
2.Arceus
3.Darkrai
4.All gen.5 event pokemon
5.Bidoof

silent_control

200 seen and 60 caught in Black. And I've almost completed the Johto and Kanto Pokedex on other games.

Arbok4Ever

Seen: 602
Caught: 556

Pokedex

In black, I own about 200 and I haven't seen that many more. I've given up trying to complete the dex, because it's nearly impossible. I have no pokemon from Hoenn at all.

Icy Meteor

Boundary Pokémon
Now that I've restarted I only have 3 entries which are from the starters :(
But before I nearly had a complete PokéDex on Black, all excluding the Version exclusives from White.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Still need to transfer Mew from my SoulSilver, plus Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect, when they come out.

Silverwynde

My Sweet Guardian
I've seen 443 but can't remember how many I own. I'm not even close to done and don't know if I'll ever finish the Dex at all. My shiny hunt is taking up too much of my time.

Professor Sequoia

Pokémon Collector
I've obtained 646. Really just need to wait for those last three event Pokémon to be released. Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect.

In the meantime I'm going to work on getting the different formes and genders in my Pokédex.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Pokemon I need:

Deoxys
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin

It's funny 'cause I have all those on Platinum..
My Pokedex isn't very full at the moment, but I did complete the Unova dex on an earlier gamefile

Juzey

Shaymin fan!
I've caught exactly 300, I think I've seen maybe 500 but I'm not sure.

The Arceus Delusion

In Arceus We Trust
It's funny 'cause I have all those on Platinum..
My Pokedex isn't very full at the moment, but I did complete the Unova dex on an earlier gamefile

It would be so satisfying to complete the actual Hoenn dex for once. And since Arceus was distributed last month, that helped a little bit with the Sinnoh dex and my 'living pokedex' overall. I'm still convinced it will take a few years to actually complete it given the frequency of event legendary distributions though. :(

Fatalshock

I have seen 240 and caught 135. It's a patience required hobby.

DipKicks

643 seen :D

All I need is Spinda (lol), Manaphy, Deoxys, and the three unreleased events.

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
Seen: 644
Caught: 644

Just need Uxie and Cresselia to complete the national dex (as far as the trainer card is concerned)

Status
Not open for further replies.