• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much of your pokedex is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mprii

Hot Blooded Trainer
Seen 556
Obtained 470

Franzo

At the moment on my White,

Seen:317
Obtained:209

Meh, really just wanted to complete the unova one.

Atreyu

Seen: 122.
Obtained: 80.

Poke-Ed

646/646

Wasn't too hard to fill considering I already had my SS pokedex finished.

Nakashima

Unova: Seen 149, obtained 107
National: Seen 282, obtained 226

Do want to complete them both, but really not in any kind of rush.

Jefko

almost completed Dex
unova is completed....
wasnt even that hard to do...

now my national dex...596 seen and 562 caught and counting....but those last ones are hard to fill :(

lamby101

At the moment on my White:

Seen: 380
Caught: 295

Haven't really been trying to fill it to be honest, I'm about to start EV training :)

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Unova 156 seen/obtained (Yes hacked the last 3 legends)

National seen 321 obtained 232... got me some catching to do!

Got me some breeding to do to get the early evolutions of a few.

TheHauntedOne

evil tofu!!!
Well right now I'm trying to collect all of the Unnova/5th gen pokemon, as I've completed every other pokedex so far. I've got most of them by now, save the event-only pokemon that haven't been released yet like Meloetta, Keldeo and Genesect.

I think I need to breed a few of the starters and trade a few to evolve, but otherwise I'm well on my way to completing the dex.

srullic

I'm only doing it with unova pokes, so I get to feel how it was in RBY. I'm almost done, only vullaby & tornadus and evolving everything I caught. I'll only try to catchemall if I'm really bored, first I'll try making an IV'ed team.
First time I'm trying to complete a dex, I never knew people were litteral when they were saying gotta catch em all @_@

Last edited:

.:NobleArcanine:.

Thoroughly Wicked
I've seen 493 of the national dex XD

Electric

Seen: 379
Obtained: 223

I am interested in finishing it though >_> but I have no way of getting some Pokemon like Cyndaquil because not a stinking trainer owns one in Soulsilver, so I can't get it off the GTS. I can get a Groudon from Soulsilver, but I prefer to keep it in Soulsilver.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
I have an update for my dex. I'm not sure how many I've seen, (I always forget), but I have 555. Only 91 to go. Mew and Arceus are going to take forever to get.

Ohitsdylan

Not much at all..
i think only about 200 on national dex
It seems like they left alot of pokemon out of pokemon black/white : P

epicmonster037

National Dex:
Seen: 462
Obtained: 337

Unova Dex:
Seen: 150 (missing Larvesta and Landorus)
Obtained: 107

Hm...

FelixPr0ductions

Veni, Vidi, Vici
I'm pretty new to the scene...

Seen 346
Obtained: 146

Status
Not open for further replies.