• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much of your pokedex is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Pocket_Monster

I need to work harder at this. I've obtained 208, including the whole Unova Dex (I finally completed a regional dex! Yay!), and I've seen 410. Here's hoping that someday I achieve national dex completion. :646:

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I've finished Ruby and Diamonds Pokedex's and I intend on doing the same for White...just not right now.

It's something around 120 Caught.

Derp

[Something funny]
I have something like 250 right now as im mostly training my team and not catching 'em all right now =3

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
Just about to have seen all the Pokemon of Unova Dex (need to see Tornadus and Landorus and i'm done with seeing!) and I've seen 328 in the national. In the National Dex, I've caught 120 Pokemon...

Lycael

Stuff of Nightmares
National, CAUGHT Anything breedable, just missing Jirachi, Deoxys and a coupla other legendaries
Unova Caught nearly everything apart from Tornadus

aggronFTW

My Unova dex has 152 seen 150 caught since I can't get zorua, zoroark or victini. National it's like 574 seen, 384 caught, it's going well but I haven't really focused on it much recently.

Duschii

Joltik, The Cutest
PLATINUM: 493/493
HEARTGOLD: 493/493
BLACK: seen:111 (lol)
obtained: 98

Atreyu

M-Dub

Μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω ᾿Αχιλῆος
Hmm . . . reckon I have about 300? A friend used my cart as a waypoint for some trading between generations he wanted to do (hadn't reached PokeTransfer on his Black yet) and as a result I have a whole load of his stuff in my 'dex. I haven't really gone out of my way to catch much, though I will do soon - maybe even this week.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Unova:
Seen 153
Obtained 153

National:
Seen 533
Caught 458

TheSaint

Seen: 273
Obtained: 180

I need to transfer over a bunch of stuff from HG and platinum though...I think my Unova dex is something like 107/146...Just need a couple more, and I will have everything availbe. Then I just need to evolve/breed...

Aquarelle

Staff member
The number of Pokemon I've seen in the National Dex is somewhere in the 200s IIRC.

As for the number of Pokemon owned, it's probably only around 50. I haven't been working on the dex really. :/

jwla

I have the final evolved form of every Pokemon from Kanto to Unova. I have all the legendaries from the first four regions, and all the obtainable legendaries from Unova. The only Pokemon I don't have are the first and middle forms of many of them throughout all the regions. Not sure what my total is.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I've seen around 400 & caught mabye 180 ish? I wanna actually complete it this time.

*My 20th Post :D

Status
Not open for further replies.