• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much of your pokedex is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDSman

All of it.

shadow_wolf

Seen 472
Obtained 330

Only actually got 10 more to obtain on my Regional, and lots of breeding to do on my national.

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
In White:
Seen 302!!!!
Obtained 34!!!!

shinystriker

I Like Em Shiny
I've seen 400 exactly and obtained 150.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
about 500 seen, about 200 caught. I have my soul silver dex complete, so I could complete mine in black. But I'm too lazy right now. I'd rather do some training.

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
Mine is done...

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
National Dex: Not a lot.
Unova Dex: I've seen every species but six. I think I might try to complete this dex for the first time in my history.

Unova - completed
National 4th gen - completed (493/493)
National 5th gen - in progress

I'll work on transferring between the 4th and 5th generations when summer hits... It's going to take a lot plays in the annoying mini-game sigh.

Seriously though why can't I just move them and order them in the boxes between the generations? 83 playthrough of that mini-game is tedeous!

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I am only lacking Tornadus for my basic 150 Unova Dex.

Nakashima

Seen 408, caught around 300,
Working on filling up my unova dex, which shouldnt be much longer =]

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Unova
Seen:140 Now 146
Obtained: 77 Now 88

National
Seen: 229 Now 311
Obtained: 130 Now 207

I'm not working on filling it quickly, right now, I'm just breeding for fun (I have a baby to take care of, so I can't play as much as I want)

On a sidenote, I just hatched a Smoochum last night :D

Looks like I've been working hard in the last couple of weeks :D

Last edited:

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
National Dex in White is complete thanks to my good friend who helped me out with some stuff. Well complete except for the 3 event only ones who aren't released yet. In Black I don't really care about completing it right now so w/e.

-;248;

Status
Not open for further replies.