• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much of your pokedex is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

visoredespada

Lucky PKMN Breeder
646 I have complete my pokedex except keldeo, melloetta, and genesect :D
But I'm still hunting, because i need Good nature, move, and IV pokemon, so i'm just release all my pokemon and get better one :D. and now i'm bit dissappointed, because that tragedy. because I have just release a lot of my event pokemon :(. Just remain view pokemon and event pokemon in my box

Lubu195

Pokemon Collector
I'm now at
SEEN: 636
OBTAINED: 635 (635 different pokemon are in my poke PC that took too long to get lol )

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I've been working hard on my dex, and now:

643 seen (missing Regice, Latias and Cresselia)
638 owned (missing the above, Dragonair, Huntail, Gorebyss, Honchkrow and Simisear)

I wanted to EV train all my legends before I send them from 4th gen and I dislike evolving stone evos before they've learned important moves, so that's why I've got these ones left (Dragonair and Dragonite is just laziness).

Edit: Just did some trades on the GTS and with my brother, updated list.

Last edited:

Leaf1998

Pokedex 636/649
I only need the legendarys in my signiture
seen: 619
Obtained: 619

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
655/655

I haven't seen yet Deoxys, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect.

you mean 645 cuz there are only 649 pokemons in total :)

Caught: 642
Seen: 642

Missing: Celebi, Kyogre, Deoxys, and Rayquaza (and the other 3 legendaries that still to be released)

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Pokedex: 644 of 649

I just need Reshiram to obtain all the Pokemon that you can get.

Waiting for Meloetta, Keldeo and Genesect events..

blackterminator3

In Black:
Seen: 458
Captured: 215
I know it's sad. And it is the same numbers in White.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
seen:497
owned: 283

yeah, i dont care about filling the pokedex. the Unova dex at least, only a few more entries left... As for national, i'll never finish that!

KantoMasta

call me KM!
Ok, after seeing some of the amounts on here i am now going to start working on filling up my pokedex. I am starting with:

Seen: 228
Obtained: 81

Current project: Unova Dex

I had reset my Black already. I also did not bother transferring Pokemon from my previous games. I seldom keep a single save file on a game. I always go back to the beginning when things got boring.

jonny237

my white team ;493; lv100 :644: lv50 ;150; lv70 :642: lv40 :494: lv56 :503: lv63!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(no cheats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) this is 100% true!!!!!!!!!!! and i only got it for christmas 2011!!!!!!! 8 gym badges but cant beat alder boo! and also even when they are on 1hp and asleep i cant catch landorus or kyurem!

Last edited:

jonny237

yes i know i said no cheats and the reason i can encounter landorus:645: is because i got tornadus:641: from my black p.s what order are the smilies (pokemon) in?

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
As of today, I have 404 pokemon in my pokedex, I'm too busy to fill it up :).

ebevan91

I have all Unova Pokemon (only or final evolutions) except the 3 unreleased legendaries. And a few from the other gens sprinkled in.

Status
Not open for further replies.