• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much of your pokedex is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've completed my National Dex for the first four Generations and currently only need a few more Unovian Pokémon.

Seen: 153

Obtained:151 (Only need Zorua and Eelektross)

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Did not even try to complete it in HG/SS as I could not find the motivation to do it.

Amen brother. This was not my favorite installment, and after playing Platinum to death, I was burnt out by the end of the E4. The first run through.

I'm at 489 seen, and 486 caught. Starters are a pain, especially without two DS's, or a 3DS to transfer between.

Unlike a lot of people, I actually REALLY liked that only the Unova Pokemon were available during the main story... so to honour that I decided to only fill the regional dex this time around (for which I've got 153/153).

Then again, maybe it was just that the thought of almost 500 additional Pokemon made my head spin a little too much, so I gave up.

StarzDragonite

Recognize Greatness
I still have a TON of transferring to do from my Diamond, Platinum, and SoulSilver, but at the moment in my Pokemon Black I have seen 370 and obtained 161.

Soperman

The One and Only
I've seen about 400-500. I've caught every single Unova pokemon available in the U.S. right now :)

RustyOwl

Caretaker
All I need are Deoxys, Registeel, Regice, and Regirock.

Going crazy cause I can't find anyone to trade with!

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
The signature speaks for itself.
Imagine that, still a virgin after such a feat.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
As of now, I only have about 335 Pokémon in my Pokédex. I'm working on it slowly though. I have to import my legends from SoulSilver as well.

Torpoleon

Finished all of it on July 12, 2011 minus Keldeo, Meloetta & Genosect. I will have it "officially" finished when there are events for the 3 event Pokémon though. Can't believe it took me a little over 4 months to finish the National Dex. I guess this is to be expected considering I had already finished SoulSilver's National Dex.

I don't remember when I finsihed the Regional Unova Dex, though I know it was before I finished the National Dex.

Lady Umbreon

Have 639. Missing Deoxys, the Gen 4 events except Arceus, Tornadus, Landorus, and the Gen 5 events except Victini. Hope they do the Tornadus / Thundurus distribution is the US.

I feel like no matter how many Pokemon they add nothing will be harder than completing the Dex in Emerald. I had to buy LeafGreen and XD, borrow my cousin's Colosseum, then trade with that cousin's Emerald, Sapphire, and FireRed. Compared to that Gens 4 & 5 are a cake walk.

Last edited:

Whimsicotton

As of now in B/W? Pretty terrible. I'm not that far but I'm catching literally everything I see that I haven't caught yet, but I'm too busy training up my main team for now to evolve any of my other pokemon. That and my WiFi sucks so it's not like I can trade or anything.

Trinimaster.

Completed both the unova and national dex in the same month in which the game was released

Iristle

I make no sense
Currently I have seen 538 Pokémon and obtained 397. About 150 odd of those caught are made up of the completed Unova dex I've done, I just haven't had the motivation to work on the other 493 I need to get to complete the whole Pokédex. The rest are either transfers I've done or captures I've done on the East side of Unova. I want to complete the Pokédex on White so I have a full array of Pokémon to pick and breed from if/when I get BW2, which I plan to use as the main game for competitive breeding and stuff like that. There's just no room to do both on one game. (If you're doing a live Pokédex like I am.)

old man

On Guard!!!
I have 500 plus including all released legends and I just have to bred to get the different forms of pokes but I'm not in that big of a rush to get them.

Whimsicotton

Seen: 55
Obtained: 38

I'm so good. B)

My current priorities are catching Dwebble and Sigilyph. Also need Whirlipede and Herdier but for the most part I've got what I can for the part of the game I'm up to.

My National Dex -

Seen: 378
Obtained: 342

Looooooong way to go yet. This is the first time I've ever attempted to complete a pokedex before and it's taking me a while thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.