• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much of your pokedex is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Seen: 437
Caught: 286

I really need to get all the legendaries. D:

Zecaomes

Hey Scotty,Jesus Man
Seen: 627
Caught: 623

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
510. I have every Pokemon from Kanto and Johto barring:

;151;
;251;

Nitemare

Blaziken Master
Blaze Black ( clean version)

Seen 641

Obtained 453

Luneth777

Shiny Hunter
Mine is hard to tell. I've completed the national dex in every one of my main version, but never actually gathered the entire national dex until a few days ago. I'm currently up to 1 of each for 1-330 on Black. I think on black my overall is 458 Seen and 357 owned.

EonDragonFTW

I never really considered completing the Pokedex a priority, but White is the first game in which I completed the regional dex (caught every Unova Poke minus the 3 events).
National dex, right now, is:
535 seen
346 Caught

ToeyJoey

The Count
I've completed the Unova Dex but haven't transferred any 1/2/3/4 Gen Pokemon over yet, (I was waiting for the third installment,) which is out soon so:

Seen: ?
Obtained:153

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
Seen: 645

Owned/Obtained: 645

Only missing mew in the dex and I only need deoxys other than mew to own all legends. In my eyes the Keldeo/Meloetta/Genesect event pokemon don't count since there was no legitimate event for any of them in America yet, and because I got all pokemon not including events, my initial national dex is complete.

EptyK

I don't really try to finish my pokedex because i'm training for the e4 rematch.
But i have 343 seen and 42 caught after i beat the e4 rematch i'll be more willing to finish the pokedex

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Almost done with it.lol

lorcan4

646 seen 646 obtained got them all

just need the 3 last legendary Of unova

FC= 0046-2335-5041 LorJz

Last edited:

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
As of July 23rd, my Black Pokedex is complete save for Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect. The last Pokemon I obtained to fill it out was Blissey. (I hate happiness evolutions...)

Probably going to do it again in Black 2 or White 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.