• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much of your pokedex is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Disaster

Unchained
Black:

Seen - 438/649
Caught - 250/649

Nowhere near done yet.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
White:

Seen: 446
Caught: 307

TherianForm

King of TM87
I think I have seen all of them, except from Genesect, Meleotta and Ferrothorn :l

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I have caught exactly 556 pokemon for my pokedex on black completed on white

XParasite

I have 3 left on white to get and itll be done for the first time ever for me (A full pokedex for me)

Spiritomb (Waiting on dream world to come back up so i can get back to searching for him)
Genesect (Will be mine when B2/W2 release)
Meloetta (Will be mine when its officially released that I can get my hand on)

Im so happy!

Luneth777

Shiny Hunter
Finished all pokemon(with special thanks to my JP games and pen pal in japan for Meloetta/Keldeo/Genesect) about July, and then just got Genesect August.

Jaguartail

Seen: two hundred something
Owned: like 20 at most.

Larrix

I just need the pokemon that are in my sig. Then I'm done.
Can someone help? I'm soooo close.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
i finished my White pokedex last week, after 2 solid weeks of catching, breeding, hatching & shifting from 4th to 5th gen. i lucked out & traded (heavily) for a Japanese genesect & meleotta. some of it wasn't easy to find, like the pokes you get on D/P by inserting 3rd gen games in the old DS phatty...but i finally got it done & my little certificate is sitting in my character's bedroom...one day i'll get around to taking a picture of it...

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
I've seen about 330 different Pokemon, and there are only 2 that I haven't seen native to Unova. (Garvantula and Gigalith)

Status
Not open for further replies.