• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much Poké do you have?

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
I have about 40'000 poke dollars. I got this high from training.

Trapman

Bazinga!!
I have around 150 000 poké in the bank. I´ve bought all friend areas and completed the game so there´s not much more to spend money on.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I have tens of thousands of Poke in the bank in both Blue and Darkness, but I don't know the exact amount. I have no money with me because I'm always afraid of losing it all in a dungeon. :p

BIGJRA

Catchin' Em All
i have a lot in storage, and i hate it when you need an evo item in the dungeon but you don't have the money. Steal and Pure seed is my fav way to do it...

Elision

Fall Apart.
Blue:
200, 456

Time:
98, 042

Sky:
135, 423

Yup it's not impressive...

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
I have about 19,00 in the bank, & 800 on hand, in case of Kecleon shops.

Arceus94

I have too much x3 I never use it, other than buying Gummis xD
I had maxed out once~

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I have around 60,000 in the bank on Explorers of Darkness, and I have nothing on hand. I usually deposit all of my money in the bank before I go on missions since I'm afraid that I'll lose all my money. I have around 10,000 in the bank on Explorers of Sky, but that's because I haven't played it very much since I bought it. I have around 500 on hand, for no apparent reason.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
I have about 80,000 in the bank on Sky. (I just restart Darkness so I don't have a lot there.) I never really take money into dungeons but if I have less than 500 on hand I'll take it in anyways. ;p

Arceus94

I deposit very rarely at the bank, so I can have over thousands of thousands xP
My team leader has Coin Watcher~

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I got zero on hand, but I got 10,000 in the bank.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
I have around 150 000 poké in the bank. I´ve bought all friend areas and completed the game so there´s not much more to spend money on.

yeah once you buy the friend areas theres not really much to spend poke on