• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much time have you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzy33

So I thought this would be interesting how many hours of pokemon have you played on each game?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
On my main Platinum, since August of 2009, I've logged 500 game hours.

When I do a playthrough of a game, they generally take 20-30 hours.

Hansen

Grass Trainer
I'm at about 240 hours. I completed my game between 30-40 hours however.

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
Er, I've had my Diamond since 2007. I don't know how many hours I've played anymore.....once you get to 999:59, the game stops recording. So I've got 1000+ hours.

PowerTrainer

I take my time too, I'm at 150 hours on Heartgold and I haven't beat the E4 yet. I change up my team so much though that probably 140 of those hours are spent grinding X(

With Platinum, I have about 60+ hours of playtime; I restarted a while ago, and haven't spent much time on it, since I got Heart Gold a week ago.

On Heart Gold, I probably have about 30+ hours of playtime. Already past the E4, and done with all 16 badges. Trying to get to Lugia now. >.<

Usagi

I have about 77 hours on my SoulSilver.
On my Diamond, it's over 400 hours.

Gold Altaria

HG 86 Hours beat the game at like 50 or 60 hours :L

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
Over 999:59 a.k.a the maximum time in any pokemon game on Platinum and I've also played over 200 hours on Soul Silver.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
I restarted my Platinum game 2 times each after I reached some 180 hours so all together on I've played my platinum 350+ hours

My Fire Red that I've had since like 2008 I have about 190 hours on it.
On my Emerald that I've had since 2008 I have 210 hours on it.

I run through the story modes quickly 21-30 hours, the rest is all training & side quests.

Alustriel

geez my husband thought i was bad when it came to my game play habits. I am playing my third pokemon game and i have close to 2000hours now.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I have about 300-500 hours on every game.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
999.59 on 5 games (Platinum 1/Pearl 1/Diamond 1/Platinum 2/Platinum 3)
991.23 on Platinum 4
From 150 - 800 on my other 18 4th Gen games

Status
Not open for further replies.