• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How much time have you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirachi_Star

Fiddlesticks!
On heartgold its been about 160 hours and for diamond 282 hours and for platinum 200+ hours

Magcargo96

I love this avvy
Around the amazing 6oo hours in Diamond, bought in at the release.
Around the 200 in Platinum, wich I played much less.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
230 hours for Platinum. Most I've ever played, over my 210 hours in Sapphire.

sweeney123

Eevee Trainer
on my heartgold that ive been playing i have about 600 hours

slowdude

I was at about 120 on my Platinum before I reset it.
Currently at 250 on my heartgold.
My Pearl is at 40 hours (and I've only gotten 5 badges so far)
My 2nd platinum is at 70 something hours (it has 3 badges, same use as the pearl which is mostly for breeding).
My first Platinum (the reset one) is at like 20 hours with 7 badges
and Soul silver is at about 1 hour and I don't really play it.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I restart most of my games but Platinum is my main one and since I bought and started it on March 3rd this year I have 170 hours.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Um... I think I have 122 hours and 45 minutes or something logged on my HeartGold... on Platinum I think I had more.

Kyukon_Mars

On my Pearl I've played 61 hours. On my HeartGold I've played about 350 hours. I just got Platinum so I only have about 22 hours on there.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
On my main Platinum, I have logged 700 hours since August 09'.

Stardastarly

Sylveon~ :D
I got Pearl for Christmas in 2007, and now I have been playing it for 643 hours total.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
On my Platinum cartridge (my base of operations) I have 875 hours logged since I began my adventure in June '09.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
On Platinum I'm currently on exactly 59:00.

Diamond, probably around 350-450.

On HeartGold probably only about 30-40.

The Tail

Diamond: clocked about.....300-400 hours on it. (I've had the same file since November of '07).

Platinum: just restarted this one again. Currently at 5-12 hours.

SoulSilver: 'bout 100 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.