• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How natural would Z-move come for non-Alola trainers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So as we know characters of various NPC in the anime (GL, E4, Champion etc) how natural would be for various of them to use Z-moves, including the poses each force on the user?

In simple words, which characters Z-move suits and which don't?

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
I expect the current champions would be able to easily master most of the Z moves.

Alder probably has really bad joints.

Wallace could get the Waterium Z pretty quick.

Paul could get it but some of the poses would be too goofy for him.

Alain wouldn't want any.

Gary dittoes Paul.

Luthor

Well Ash managed to use one at the start of his journey but it broke which was explained that it was still too early for Ash to fully utilize Z-Moves, as he had not taken a trial. My guess it they could pick it up but given it might break and thus most wouldn't bother unless they had they were specifically going to Alola to pass at least one trial.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Z-moves being exclusive to Alola fits its more cut-off theme and aesthetic well as well as the references to real-world Hawaii's culture being more exclusive and not mass marketed like Daimax or Mega Evolution. I could see Iris using it, not really anyone else. Daigo has his stone thing and genuninely fits with the whole bishounen aesthetic, Wataru seemed like someone to be gimmickless and Daimax felt tacked on for him to give up his title to Dande, Shirona is iffy but I think she'd been better off gimmickless ultimately or Mega Gablias (archeology), Carne works with Mega Evolution and its her region's thing and......hm...Dande obviously is Daimax's poster child.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Z-moves being exclusive to Alola fits its more cut-off theme and aesthetic well as well as the references to real-world Hawaii's culture being more exclusive and not mass marketed like Daimax or Mega Evolution. I could see Iris using it, not really anyone else. Daigo has his stone thing and genuninely fits with the whole bishounen aesthetic, Wataru seemed like someone to be gimmickless and Daimax felt tacked on for him to give up his title to Dande, Shirona is iffy but I think she'd been better off gimmickless ultimately or Mega Gablias (archeology), Carne works with Mega Evolution and its her region's thing and......hm...Dande obviously is Daimax's poster child.
What about various Elite 4, Gym Leaders and Frontier Brains?

Krackochu

Leon would totally master Z moves.
So would every other champion.

As for Paul and Alain I see them not doing it well mainly because dances.

Status
Not open for further replies.